chapter 11

Pakhi and siya were waiting. As usual Pakhi was phasing in the room..

Siya- Pakhu di please sit down, you are making me dizzy..

Suddenly they both heard the car honk. Siya and Pakhi rushed outside. When Tara came out of the car, Pakhi immediately went towards her and hugged her.

Pakhi- diii.

She cried hugging her. Tara was shocked but soon she too hugged Pakhi. Seeing her crying made her heart heavy. She dont know why she was feeling all these connections with each and everyone. Every single time, her feelings were increasing for them, now she was damn sure that she knew all these people. They indeed was her family. Otherwise it wont be possible for her to feel this sort of connection with them.

Siya also hugged Tara.

Vivan asked Pakhi and Siya to take Tara inside.

When Tara entered the house a wave of nostalgia hit her. This place felt like home. The warmth of this place made her smile. Suddenly two small pairs of arms hugged her legs. She looked down and saw a very cute and beautiful doll standing wearing a beautiful smile on her face.
Pakhi pick Diya, diya gestured Angel to which she nodded 

Pakhi- Aaru di, meet the new addition of our family. DIYA, she is siya and vivan's daughter.

Tara took Diya in her arms... this small girl have already captured her heart. Diya gestured her saying chachu's angel but Tara was unable to understand her. She looked at siya and Pakhi but before them Veer answered her unsaid question.

Veer- she is saying you are Chachu' angel. Diya nodded her head and widened her arms for veer to pick her up. Veer took diya and kissed her forehead. Tara's heart swell seeing this interaction of both.

Suddenly Diya saw vicky entering her house. For the first time in her life she jumped from veer's lap and ran towards Vicky. Veer frowned but to his and Vivan' horror, diya hugged vicky. Vivan eyes became like soccer. Pakhi and siya bite back their smile whereas Tara mouth formed an o.

Vivan shrieked... Diya what are you are doing. He pushed her away from vicky ..

Vivan- Dad and chachu told you na you can't hug any boy... ..

Diya pouted and Vicky smirked.

Siya sambhalo isse. See what she is doing...

Siya burst out laughing.

Siya- come on Vivan, he is her friend and friends can hug... you always hugged me when we were friends, dont you remembered that.

Before Vivan could say anything, veer took diya back and entered in the house.

Vivan glared vicky and followed his brother whereas siya cooed seeing this cute and handsome boy..

Pakhi- So we met again Vicky right... 

Vicky nodded his head. He never thought that he'll ever meet diya again but now his taru and he will be leaving with her..

Pakhi- come on di and vicky come inside.

Vicky sat beside Tara.. vivan and diya were sitting in front of them.. diya was smiling seeing him. He also smiled towards Diya.

Vivan- stop smiling kid. She is my daughter. Dont forget that..

Vicky-I know she is your daughter and i am still thinking how and why.. she is too sweeet , unlike you.. vicky replied curtly..

Siya again laugh out loud whereas vivan glared her.. diya was now blushing.. tara gestured vicky to shut his mouth..

Veer was standing in the balcony. He have no idea what to say , how to react he just needed some time to compose himself.

Pakhi- bhai..

Pakhi came and stand beside him. She put her hand on his and made him turn..

Pakhi- what's wrong..

Veer- i dont know Pakhi, she is my Aarohi but yet she is not. Today i felt alive, as if someone gave my breath back to me but she dont remember me , my love nothing she remembers nothing.

Pakhi- that's a good thing na bhai..

Veer looked at pakhi, his face showing confusion.

Pakhi- Bhai, dont worry di can never forget your love. Your love was not a memory , it was her soul. Bhai believe me even if she forgets herself or you, but the essence of your love will always remain with her. Why do you think she agreed to come here. Because vivan showed her some pictures. No bhai she agreed to come here for you. I am sure she felt the same love which you felt, its just she is unable to recognize those emotions.
Bhai believe me di is very lucky that she does not remember her past. Her past was too painful.. you, me and everyone tried to erase that day from our memories but we cant do that... i am very happy that di dont remember dadi maa, otherwise i dont know how will  she'll react...

Bhai destiny have given you a second chance. It has given you your Aarohi back. You just have to make her realise her love for you. Don't let this chances go.. not everyone gets second chances in life...

Pakhi whispered the last sentence.

Veer hugged her.. he knows her pain , he was going through the same pain. Pakhi was right Veer got the chance which he was waiting for.

Veer- I promise you Pakhi, I'll shower all my love to your sister. This time i won't let anyone take her away from me not even god. I'll protect her, love and cherish her all my life..

Pakhi nodded her head .she was happy for Veer. She saw him suffer, she saw him breaking every day but now her di have returned she will never let him break apart. Pakhi is happy for Veer and Aarohi. Finally they love won against all odds. They love won against dead.  They love won against sanyukta's hate... finally Veer and Aarohi have defeated Sanyukta with their love.

Siya and vivan were standing at the threshold. Vivan side hugged siya..

Vivan- Aarohi bhabhi is back now its time for Vardhan bhai to fight for his love...

Siya nodded her head. She was very happy finally Veer and Pakhi's suffering will end.