chapter 05

Pakhi was sitting in her room. She was just reminiscing all those moments which she had spent with her dadi and Di.

Pakhi- I miss you dadi, I miss you di.

Leaving Vardhan was the toughest decision of her life, but she had to take that decision for her own sanity. In these 3 years she had lost herself completely. She knows that she will  never able to heal from the losses which she had suffered, but atleast she can prepare herself to live. Its easy for her to take her live, but she can't do this to her family, to her Diya. She have to live for them, even if living is the most difficult thing for her to do... Suddenly she heard some sound coming from outside of her room. She sighs and closes her eyes, a smile forming on her lips..

Pakhi- Diya you can come in bacha.

Diya entered with slow steps, her face was tears strained, Pakhi's heart dropped seeing her face.

Diya- why did you left me alone..  Diya gestured Pakhi, Pakhi gesture her to come in. Diya hugged Pakhi.

Pakhi- Diya, Pakhi maa needed some time bacha,  thats why i came here, you know this is your Pakhi maa's  and angel's home.
Diya looked at pakhi, and she wiped her tears.. pakhi kissed her on forehead and again hugged her..

Pakhi- Siya did you told Vivan about this..

Siya who was standing on the threshold nodded her head. She ran and hugged Pakhi. Siya couldn't spend a single day without her. Just like Diya, for Siya  pakhi was like a mother in her life. After Aarohi's dead, she was very attached with Pakhi. When Diya become inconsolable after Pakhi's absence,  she immediately asked Vivan to make arrangements, because she decided to stay with Pakhi as long as she want to stay. Although Nandini and Prithvi were aganist her decision but Vivan knew that siya cannot live without Pakhi. She was scared of loosing her.

Siya- Pakhu di I am sorry , i know you wanted to stay alone but..

Pakhi- I was waiting for you two.. i have already told Bhuvan to bring your favourite sweets from your favorite shops.

Siya smiled and hugged her..

Pakhi- Don't worry siya, I am fine..
By the way we came here at the right time . You know every year, surajgarh organises a fair , many people come in  this fair from various towns. We can go there,.what say diya haan

Diya nodded her head excitedly. Siya looked at Pakhi, seeing her again putting a facade, hiding her pain from them.

Siya thought- how can you do this pakhu di, how always you acted so strong in front of others, I wish Pakhi di , i wish all the happiness in the world for you..

Pakhi- where are you lost siya, lets go , we have to make some dinner for your baby hulk haina Diya..

Tara- what, a fair. But Sunaina di the fair is day after tomorrow and we haven't even started our preparation, how can be perform there..

Sunaina- Tara i know I am telling you on a very short notice. But we'll manage, our students already know various songs, they have prepared it many times , i am sure they'll give a rocking performance. Whats say vicky..

Vikram looked at Sunaina from his book, which he was reading. He simply nodded his head.. sunaina shakes her head.. only Tara can handle this boy.  She thought.. soon sunaina left to do  preperation as they'll be leaving for surajgarh...

Tara- How we will manage Vicky.. tara asked vicky and sat beside him..

Vicky- Dont worry Taru. I will asked everyone to assemble in the common room. We will start our practice today itself.
Saying this he too left. Vicky was a dominant boy of the orphanage. His one glare was enough to scare other kids. He was the angry young man, always carry a emotion less face. He only showed his emotions to tara, with her, he smiles and laugh.

Veer - I want all the details of virendra Rathore. Find out about his hideout and kill him. Veer slammed his phone shut. Just the name of Rathore was enough to make his blood boil.

Vivan- Bhai come down, our man are behind him, we'll hunt him down. Bhai but..

Veer- no buts veer. I wont leave a single rathore. What they did to us 3 years back, the only punishment for them is dead .

A family was hiding in a small house between a jungle.

Man- Its all because of that Veer Randhawa that we have to hide like this in these forest. I have lost everything, money, family, people. He destroyed everything. Nothing is left..

His wife and a young boy of around 5 yesrs were sitting at the corner of the house. The women was shivering with fear but the boy was looking his father. His eyes hold a rage.

Women- But, we... we... betrayed them first... all he did was avenge what we did. If your sister..

The Man was none other than virendra Rathore. He looked at his wife with anger. He moved towards her to hit her,, but the boy blocked his path. He stood to protect his mother. He glared at his father.

Virendra- See this is what you are teaching him, to stand against me right. You are a hopeless whore. I dont know why my father tied you with me. He spat these words and left from there.

Naina Rathore broke down in tears. Her life was never good, it was always fill with  thorns. But when she became pregnant and gave birth to her son, who was the heir of Rathore, Aviraj Rathore. Things started to change..her husband and his family started to treat her properly but everything again changed and this time far worse than before. After that day, when Veer Randhawa took his Revenge from Rathore's. She lost everything. Everything was destroyed. They became homeless, they are hiding from last 3 years. Deep down she knows what Veer did was the consequences of sanyukta's plan. She never liked Rather's, they were selfish and manipulated people. She was living there for her son Avi. But now it was becoming difficult to bear her husband's abuse. She was tolerating everything for her son and her unborn baby..

Aviraj- This is happening because of you Veer Randhawa. I will avenge you for every tears my mother shed because of you.

The five year boy thought, unknown to the truth the constant abuse on his mother, the hateful words of his father, all these made him hate Veer Randhawa. in his eyes, its all beacause of him what his family is going through.  His eyes were burning with rage. Rage for Randhawa's.

Meanwhile Nandini was sitting with Vardhan. She was caressing his hair. Her eyes held tears, tears of losing his son.

Nandini- I am sorry Vardhan,  we are not able to do anything  to save you. We did all we could do. But i wont let you suffer more my child. I am sorry. I am being selfish but i have lost all hope. I have lost you but i dont want to lose Pakhi. She is dying Vardha, seeing you everyday lying like this, she is dying. I dont want to loose her, between you two i choose her. I am sorry my son , i am such a bad mother .. forgive me , but trust me i will take care of Pakhi. I wont let anything  happen to her. But you too promise me that in the next birth you'll again become my son but this time you won't leave me.. Nandini was crying hysterically.

Unknown to her, her words were listen by Vardhan. He was trying very hard to fight with darkness around him. In which he was trap. He wanted to be with Pakhi. His Pakhi..

Will Pakhi's love brings Vardhan back.