chapter 15

Everything was falling at its place. Aarohi's arrival have bought a wave of happiness in Randhawa family. The family extended their stay in surajgarh for some more time. Prithvi had returned back because of Vardhan. Pakhi too wanted to leave but she stopped herself.  Today they had decorated the house for small party. Pakhi and siya were busy preparing dishes, nandini and Aarohi took care of decorations. Veer and vivan went out for work. Diya and vicky were playing in the house.

Aarohi and veer were coming close day by day. Aarohi can feel her love for him. She again was falling for him and this time it didn't take much time. Her feelings for him was resurfacing,  the pull she felt towards him, is pushing her close to him.

Vijendra Rathore- everything is ready..i want him dead.

He cut the call and saw his wife. His wife was 8 months pregnant.

Naina- vijendra dont do this, why you want to kill a already dead person. Please stop this madness. Its because your sister madness that we are in this situation. Please just dont do anything please.

Vijendra slapped Naina hard on her face, before she could fall Aviraj holds his mother.

Virendra- dont you dare speak a word aganist sanyukta. My sister loved that mosnter. And now i will kill his brother. He will also feel the same pain that i am going through. Right now i am unable to reach him or his other family members but its easy to reach vardhan Randhawa who is lying there for 3 years. Only he is there in the mansion. Saying this he left from there..

Naina was crying bitterly.. Aviraj helped his mother..

Naina- love is the only thing that destroyed us. It was the love of sanyukta that lead us here, and it was the love of veer , thats why he killed our whole family.  I also loved the wrong person in my life and see here i am crying over my life.. love makes you weak. Promise me Avi you will never let this emotion over power you. I dont Know Avi whether I'll be there with you or with this little one, but promise me you will take care of your brother/sister. You will protect him/her. You will earn the power and money for which my dad sacrificed me. Promise me Avi..

Aviraj- i promise you mom .. i promise..

Pakhi was feeling restless today, she knew something was terribly wrong today. She want to go and see vardhan. She called bhuvan and asked him to arrange a car..

Pakhi- veer bhai..

Veer stood seeing Pakhi in his room.

Veer- pakhi is everything alright..

Pakhi- Bhai i am going to Madhavgarh.

Veer- Pakhi but.

Pakhi- i want to see Vardhan bhai. Please...

Veer- okay come I'll drop you..

Pakhi- no bhai dont worry i am going with Bhuvan. He had also arranged a team. You please stay here with di..

Veer nodded his head. He asked his team to go along with pakhi.. pakhi left the room..

Aarohi saw Pakhi going she asked Veer where she was going.. Veer informed her that Pakhi is going to meet Vardhan.

Soon everyone gathered for the party they all enjoyed, vivan siya and veer arohi danced along with vicky and diya, later they all had their dinner. Nandini retired to her room taking diya with her as she was feeling sleepy. Soon Vivan took siya with him and sneak in his room to spend some quality time with his wife. Aarohi tucked vicky in his room and returned to her room very late at night.. when she entered the room. Her room was decorated with flowers and candle. The walls were decorated with photos. Photos of her and veer.
Veer hugged Aarohi from back, and kissed her in the crook of neck. He inhaled her magic scent.

Veer- I was waiting for you baby..

Aarohi was lost in his touch. Unable to utter a single word.

Veer took his hand and made her stand in front of their photos.. he showed her photos of their marriage., they beautiful moments, their moments with family... Aarohi was watching all these with so much excitement.

Veer- See this, this is the photo of pakhi which vardhan took, when her prank was  backfired on her. Aarohi laughed when he told her about the whole incident.

With each photo veer told him incidents attached to it. Soon he took her to the window side.. the winds were blowing. Their both were standing feeling the winds. Veer was hugging her from back..

Veer- you know Aarohi, these winds whenever they passed by me, they always made me feel your presence. I used to stand and watch the sky, to see your face in it. Your smiling face...

Aarohi- you too..

Veer crunched hie eyebrows and turned her around..

Veer- what do you mean..

Aarohi- I always felt that, these winds are telling me something as if passing someone's message. Whenever i look at the sky at nights i used to see a pair of eyes. These eyes always appear in my dreams, now i know why.. they were your eyes veer....

Veer smiled and kissed her forehead..

Veer- Aarohi today i am going to say those words which i have never said to you. After i lost you i realized what i felt for you, what my emotions were. And now today I'll say it to you what you meant for me.. veer pulled aarohi by her waist. He nuzzled her face...

Aarohi Veer Randhawa I am deeply and madly in love with you.. i love you to the moon and back..

Aarohi smiled hearing his love confession. She hugged him tightly,  conveying him that she too felt what he felt for her...  veer kissed her neck softly... he gently loosen his hold and asked her for the permission... aarohi nodded her head.. veer carry her towards the bed..

Veer kissed her eyes, her cheeks, her lips... he kissed her neck, stomach not leaving a inch of her body... he made a passionate love to her... after 3 years he felt her warmth.... he was totally in different world and for Aarohi, she felt all this to be  surreal. The room was filled with love.. love of Veer and Aarohi.. that night veer didnt leave Aarohi for  a second.. he kept her close to him.