chapter 12

Tara was sitting in her room. Veer entered in her room. Tara got startled seeing him..

Tara- You..

Veer- Aarohi can we talk..

Tara nodded her head. She gestured him to sit.

Veer sat in front of her.  He remembered his first meeting with her just like this they both were sitting facing each other.

Veer- Aarohi...

Tara- Tara. My name is Tara.

Veer- Aarohi.. you are my Aarohi. I dont like your new name Aarohi... you was and will always remain my Aarohi.

Tara couldn't argue him.. she was lost again in his eyes as always. She just nodded her head.

Veer- i know there are many questions in your mind Aarohi and i am here to tell you everything.

Tara tilt her head in confusion. How did he know what she was thinking.
Veer smiled seeing her reaction.

Veer- you are an open book for me Aarohi. I know what you are thinking.

Tara was stunned hearing his comment, she unknowingly blushed.

Veer- Your name is Aarohi Veer Randhawa. We got married 3 years ago. Veer told her everything from their first meeting to their last. How she fell in the river. He only skip the part of her dadi's dead. He dont want her to go through the same pain again and again..

Tara was sitting there, trying to contemplate each and everything. Indeed her past was painful. Her story started with happiness ended on pain. Her eyes were welled up when veer told her about the day when sanyukta pushed her in the river. .

Tara- where is she now..

Tara whispered. Veer clenched his fist. Her name itself is enough to make him angry..

Veer- I killed her then and there.

Tara eyes widened. So far, she only saw a caring and gentle Veer. She never thought that he can kill someone.

Veer- Aarohi, in these 3 years i was living in darkness and i dont want  you to see that dark side of mine. People feared me and they should. Whosoever messes with my family, I'll show him hell on this earth. That day changed our lives. The biggest blow of it was Taken by Pakhi.
Veer told Aarohi about Pakhi and her loss.
The more Veer told her , the more tears stream down from her eyes. Her heart ached listening to what Pakhi have gone through and is going through..

Tara- I dont remember anything , anyone.. she started hyperventilating...

Veer hugged her..

Veer- shhssshhhh., aarohi you don't need to stress yourselves. It doesn't matter whether you remember anything or not what matters is that you are here with me. You have no idea Aarohi, i have gone through hell in these 3 years. It was difficult for me to breathe. Each day i had to wake up and think why i am living. It was only your love that gave me strength. Aarohi seeing you here infront of me, feeling you back in my arms. I am breathing again. I am living again.. thank you baby thank you so much for coming back to me.. veer hugged her close and put his face in her neck..

Tara felt his each and every word. She felt his love, his pain, she imagined what he went through. Her heart was crying seeing him like this. His tears were affecting her badly. His sobs were making her weak. She want to take  away all his pain. She want to hide him from all his darkness. She also hugged veer close to her. For the first time in these 3 years, she felt like this,  as if she have gotten her life back.  Her emotions ,, her feeling were so strong for him. She herself was confused how could she felt for a man whom she met few hours ago.
She carrses his head and kissed his forehead. Veer closes his eyes feeling her touch again. This feeling of her being close to him was out of this world. He smiled and opened his eyes. Aarohi was looking at him. Although he can clearly see the confusion in her eyes but he can also see the love in her eyes. Veer put his lips on her. Aarohi was too shocked to react. But she didn't pushed him away. It felt right it all felt so right. She closes her eyes feeling him. Her heart was at peace. Veer kissed her and finally after 3 years he felt those tingles again in his body. Aarohi bring him close to her by hooking her arms around his neck.. veer kissed her slowly and gently. Savoring her. He want to engrave her touch in his mind.

They both touched their forehead panting heavily.

Veer- dont ever leave me alone Aarohi. I don't know if next time I'll be able to live without you..

Aarohi looked at him, she shook her head to stop him from talking nonsense. Suddenly her eyes widened remembering what she just did. Her cheeks become pink. She wiggled in his arms..

Veer laughed out loud.. and pull her even more close to himself.

Veer- no baby, now even you can't push me away from you.. i wont leave you for a sec. Saying this he made her lay down on bed and put his head on her chest. After so long he finally sleep in the arms of his love..

Pakhi had made Diya and Vicky sleep. Although Vicky wanted to meet His Taru di but Pakhi made him understand that she need some time to meet her family. Vicky was sad, his taru was going away from him. He was scared being alone.. Pakhi assured him that tomorrow his Taru di will meet him. And she will never leave him. All this while Diya was also there. She too asked vicky to not be sad as she will always be there for you.. pakhi entered in the hall. As usual Vivan and Siya were bickering.

Vivan- i dont want that boy near my daughter siya. Did you saw that diya was blushing around him.. my daughter was bloody blushing seeing a boy..

Siya- so what Vivan, its so cool that my daughter got her prince charming so early..

Vivan- early siya she is just 3 years old for god sake.

Siya- so what we also met each other when i was 5.

Vivan- I cant believe this. Okay you dont want to do anything fine i will keep that boy 5 feet away from my Diya..

Siya- yeah yeah go, i am sure vicky won't let that happen.

Vivan glared at Siya and went towards his room..

Pakhi- why are you riling him up Siya..

Siya- Its so much fun Pakhu di.. seeing him jealous with a 8 years old boy.

Pakhi- But he is not wrong though. Diya was indeed blushing.

Siya- oohhh di she is just like me, she got her prince charming in hee childhood,

Pakhi- Siya you know you are mad..

Siya- dii believe me just like me, my daughter too will have her own love story. Siya winked at Pakhi and left from there to pacify her vivan. Pakhi just shook her head.

Pakhi enetered her room. Today after so long, she felt happy that her di has return. But again this feeling of loneliness over power all her emotions. She was missing him, so badly.

Pakhi- May be my love is not true like di and veer bhai. 

A lone tear fell from her eyes. Slowly slowly she accepting the fact that this loneliness is her life. She have to live with this. She have to live with his memories. Her love lost it again.this time aganist the battle with destiny..

Unknown to her Vardhan's health was improving. He was fighting day and night to be with her, her pakhi. Will this time he'll win aganist his destiny..