chapter 14

Nandini and Prithvi arrived in Surajgarh, the moment they got to know that Aarohi is alive..they left Madhavgarh to meet they daughter. Nandini heart was bursting with happiness, she couldn't believe that her daughter is alive. Although she felt sad that Aarohi didn't remember anything but she is glad atleast aarohi is here with them. Prithvi was thanking god to give him a chance to asked her forgiveness.

Siya and Pakhi told Aarohi about Nandini and Prithvi. Aarohi was waiting to meet them. For Aarohi it was easy to mingle with Randhawa family. For her its like she never left them. The way each and everyone welcomed her, she felt overwhelmed. Her heart had accepted each and everyone. She dont need her memory to recognize her family and their love. She already knew that her family loves her alot.
Nandini rushed inside to see her daughter. Aarohi was sitting with diya and vicky. Nandini eyes welled up seeing her after 3 years. She didnt change at all. Same eyes, same innocent, same aura. Everything is same.

Diya saw her grandmother and she rushed towards her... she hugged her legs, but Nandini was busy watching Aarohi.. siya took diya with her. Nandini immediately rushed and Hugged Aarohi..

Nandini- Oh my god... Aaru... meri bachi...

Nandini cried bitterly seeing her.. gone was the cold hearted queen of Madhavgarh. Just one glimpse of Aarohi was enough to melt this queen.

Prithvi too had tears in his eyes. Tears of happiness. Finally he got his Nandini back.

Nandini caresses Aarohi's face..

Nandini- you dont know what we went through in these 3 years bache.. dont ever leave us like this, did you hear me..

Aarohi nodded her head.. prithvi also caresses her head..

Prithvi- I am sorry Aarohi, whatever happened its all because of me.

Aarohi shook her head. She stopped him from folding his hands..

Aarohi- i dont remember anything papa and i dont want to remember. But one thing i know for sure my family would never  do anything that could hurt me. Whatever happened was written in our destiny. We couldn't change that. Dont ever blame yourself.

Pakhi, siya and Vivan wiped their tears. Finally she is back, their Aaru di is back. Now everything will be fine. She'll handle everything. Veer bhai , mom and dad. Everything will be same again.
Suddenly Nandini saw vikram standing at a corner. She asked whose that boy. Aarohi called Vikram and introduced him to Nandini and Prithvi. And just like everyone Nandini too was charmed by the boy annoying the hell out of Prithvi..

Vivan joined prithvi and told him about this boy. Veer was enjoying all this. Unknown to Vivan and Prithvi. Vicky was already in Veer's team and he was deliberately riling them up.

The family after 3 years had a lunch where everyone was laughing and enjoying. Their happiness have finally return.

Prithvi , veer and vivan were discussing some work in the terrace. They dont want to disturb the ladies. Who were chatting downstairs.

Prithvi- did you find out anything, how aarohi was saved and how she reached In that orphanage.

Vivan- I talked with the owner of the orphanage sunaina. She told me that she found Aaru bhabhi in the hospital of her near by town.

Prithvi- what about the body which we received.

Vivan- that's what i am thinking. The face of the body was damaged only her clothes matched with aaru bhabhi thats why we thought that she... but now if Aaru bhabhi is alive than who was she..

Veer- I dont know vivan, there is one missing piece of this puzzle..

Bhuvan- only vardhan sir can solve this.

All three looked at Bhuvan, who arrived at terrace to inform them about some work..

Prithvi - Vardhan..

Bhuvan nodded his head.

Bhuvan- that day Vardhan sir had send one of his trusted team with Aarohi bhabhi. And he had given the task of Aarohi bhabhi's security to one of the  member of that team. Vardhan sir always kept his security team a secret from others. They all were his trusted member. No one knows what task the other have. My task was to look after Pakhi bhabhi. Each and everyone of you have a guard who is assigned by him. No ones know who he/she is, but they are with you all everyday and everytime. I am sure that it was one of his appointed guard whi saved Aarohi bhabhi that day. Otherwise it is impossible to come out alive from that river.

Vivan nodded his head. He knows about Vardhan security team, he also knows that they guard them, but he never thought that it was Vardhan who actually saved Aarohi...

Veer closes his eyes. It was his brother who have given him his Aarohi. He missed him. Now only Vardhan can find out what actually happened that day with Aarohi after she fell. Who saved her. The missing piece of this puzzle was Vardhan Randhawa.

Nandini entered Pakhi' room.. pakhi was doing some work but when she saw Nandini, she asked her to sit.. nandini sat infront of her and cupped her face..

Nandini- you are angry with your mother ??

Pakhi shook her head, she took her hands in her...

Pakhi- i can never remain angry with you maa.

Nandini- Pakhi whatever i am doing , i am doing for you. I want you to move on with your life. Give love a second chance.

Pakhi- Maa, if i have in me to love someone else i would have already done that to ease my pain. But maa my heart, my soul, my love all belongs to Vardhan.

Nandini closes her eyes..she already knew it but she hoped that one day pakhi changes her decision.

Pakhi- Maa believe me Vardhan's love is not caging me infact its allowing me to breathe. Its his love that gives me strength to live. I know everyone thinks that he won't return, but for me he never left me maa. His essence, his presence , his feel everything is there with me. I am happy to spend my entire life loving him even though he is not there with me..

Nandini- Pakhi, i dont know what to say bacha... vardhan is so lucky... i wish i so wish that your love also wins bache.. i am so upset with my son. See here you are fighting for him and there he is busy in sleeping. He is such a lazy brat.

Pakhi smiled hearing her complains.

Nandini caresses her head and left the room. Pakhi closes her eyes. Its becoming very difficult for her to survive. She is losing herself. Unknown to her family, she is losing her control over herself. She is scared that she might do something to ease her pain. Something that could hurt everyone. She picked the bottle of sleeping pills and ate 2 pills. No one knows that she is taking sleeping pills to sleep.