chapter 06

Vivan was standing in front of Diya, holding his ears. Siya was snickering sitting on sofa and Pakhi was smiling seeing the duo of father and daughter.

Vivan-Baby I am sorry , i promise i won't be late again.

Diya glared at Vivan. Well Vivan told diya that he will arrive at 7pm. But as usual he got late. Diya was waiting for him, but now she is angry.

Diya- 10 sit ups now. Diya gestured Vivan.. siya burst out laughing and Pakhi gaped at Diya. Only she had the power to bring Randhawa Men on their knees, be it Vivan, Veer or Prithvi. But suddenly her heart clenched remembering her own baby. She always thought what would happened if the day was erased from their past. Her baby would be save, and just like Vivan, Vardhan too would have  love him/her. Her eyes become glassy but she hurriedly wiped it before anyone could see that.

Vivan- Seriously jaan, you want your father, who by the way got late because he was busy buying your mother's favourite food from her favorite shop. Now you are punishing me , no one loves me..

Seeing Vivan crying, Diya immediately hugged him. She cannot see her father sad. Vivan hugged diya and winked at siya, who was fuming as Vivan used her to gain his daughter forgiveness. Siya throws a pillow on him, soon  three of them start playing with each other. Diya and Siya both attacked Vivan with pillow. Pakhi smiles seeing this small and happy family. She was grateful for god to keeping them protected till now and she always pray for their happiness.

Soon Pakhi and siya served dinner and 4 of them had their dinner.

Tara and vicky were staring stars from their terrace.

Vicky- Taru, what will you do when you remember your past. Will you also leave me just like how my parents left me..

Tara looked at Vicky, she is aware of his insecurities. She knows how vicky's mother left him to die, because he was born out of wedlock. She dont know the real name of his father, all she knows is that he belong from very powerful family. The only person who knows more about his past is Sunaina di.

Tara- Vikram, i wont leave you. Yes i want to know my past, my family but remember one thing you will always live with me..

Tara kissed vicky's forehead and hugged him close to her.

Pakhi was standing beside her window. She was staring towards sky.

Vivan- you should sleep now Pakhu, you must be tired.

Vivan entered her room with a glass of milk. Which Siya prepared for her.
Vivan kept the tray on the table and stand beside her.

Pakhi- you also belive what Maa said vivan..

Vivan looked at Pakhi, and sighs

Vivan- no .

Pakhi looked at him,..

Vivan- Pakhi, i know one thing that Vardhan bhai can never leave the world, where you are there waiting for him. You never realised but Vardhan bhai will do anything to be with you..

Pakhi- then why is he still lying there, unconscious. Why he is hurting me so badly Vivan. I can't take this pain any more. Its becoming unbearable for me to breathe.

Pakhi was crying, and her breathing became short.

Vivan immediately hugged and caressed her back, to calm her down , he dont want her to have an attack.

Vivan-sshhhh Pakhi, all these years you have kept your trust, you have done everything what you could do. Now its my brother's turn to fight for you and i know he will. He loves you Pakhi more than anything, he will fight his dead for you.

Pakhi- but maa.

Vivan-dont worry about her. I will handle her Pakhu.. but please dont lose your hope .. your hope is only thing that can bring him back..

Pakhi nodded her head and cried in Vivan's arms.

Veer was sitting in his office. He was working continuously without a break.

Prithvi- Veer go and take some rest son.

Veer- I am fine dad..

He replied curtly. Although Veer have never blamed Prithvi for what happened 3 years ago but Prithvi knows why Veer had distanced himself. Veer blamed him, for the mishap. Only if  he would have given him permission things would be different, but now Veer listened to no one. He never asked Prithvi his opinion or suggestion in any of his decsions. Veer had closed himself, his feelings,his emotions. He had become a shell. Nothing affects him anymore.

Prithvi-Veer son...

Veer- dad i have some work please could you excuse me. Saying this Veer left the office, leaving his father behind to suffer in the pool of guilt. Since that day Prithvi Randhawa have blamed himself for all deads that occured . Each day he fought with his guilt. He was no more a confident leader, whom people used to admired. Now he have become a father who couldn't protect his children. A loser. Siya,Vivan and Pakhi tried their best to stop Prithvi from blaming himself, but Nandini and veer cold behavior was enough to remind him again and again his wrong decision, the aftermath of which his family is facing.

Veer drive to his favourite spot. He stop his car at hill top. This place have a beautiful memory of him and his Aarohi..
He closes his eyes, standing on the edge. He remembered how he brought Aarohi here and how she hugged him because she was afraid of height. A lone tear dropped from his eyes. All those beautiful memories are the only thing left in his life to live.

Veer- Aarohi..

Just when he shout her name, wind caresses his face. Veer smiled. For him Aarohi had never left him, she was present in his every breath, she was there with him everywhere he goes. She was there in his heart. He can never love someone else because his heart only belong to one person Aarohi his Aarohi. The name which is engraved in his heart,  can only be removed by his dead.

Veer- I miss you Aarohi.. saying this he opened his eyes. He sat there for hours. Trying to find some peace.

Tara was standing in the terrace, winds was caressing her face. She always felt that these winds want to tell her something. Whenever they hit her, she felt someone's essence in them as if someone is calling her and these winds are passing on that message. She always felt like there is someone out waiting for her. Her heart beats increases whenever these winds caresses her.

Tara- Who are you Tara. Who are you. Why your heart always remain restless, why cant i find peace. Who is calling me.

She too closes her eyes. A blurr image of a man appears in front of her eyes. This image is only thing that she remember from her past. She opened her eyes.

Tara- who is this man. And why always i see him in my dreams.

Tara sighs, she tried to remember her past but everytime she stucked with this blurr image of a man.

Unknown to her , all those emotions which she was feeling was someone pain. Her past was calling her. Her love was calling her.