Epilogue

20 years later...

The Randhawa Mansion was decorated like a bride. After all today is the birthday of none other than Aadhya Veer Randhwa. She is turning 20 today.

Aadhya was waiting for her first birthday wish.. someone closed her eyes and sang a birthday song. Aadhya smiled hearing her favorite voice.

Aadhya- vardhan chachu.. you know na i already recognized you..

Vardhan turned her around and hugged his favourite niece..

Vardhan- happy birthday bache...

He kissed her forehead.. although Aadhya is Veer and Aarohi's daughter but Vardhan pampered her and love her more than his own son. Just like diya and veer. Vardhan and Aadhya are more like father and daughter. As soon as Vardhan wisher her. The lights turn on and everyone shouted Happy Birthday Aadhya. ...

Diya hugged her sister and gestured her saying Happy bday..

Aadhya- thank you dii...

Aarohi and veer also wished their daughter. Aadhya was more like Aarohi. Just like Aarohi she was beautiful, sweet, simple and innocent. Veer adored his daughter.

Aarohi- happy birthday baby..

Aadhya - thank you maa..

Then comes the prankster gang.. Pakhi vivan and kabir..

Kabir is Pakhi and Vardhan's son.... he is like his mother who love to prank his both sisters. Usually he is the one who gets maximum punishment but his siya and Aaru chachi always protect him. His biggest saviour is Diya. So many times Diya had cover up for him. But like vardhan kabir's anger is his biggest weakness. No body messes with his sisters, he is very protective of them..

Pakhi- Happy bday my baby... pakhi wished Aadhya..

Aadhya-thank you so much Pakhu...

Vivan- happieee bday princess.. vivan hugged aadhya...

Aadhya- thank you so much Chachu..
Where is siya chachi and vicky..

Hearing his name a scowl appeared on Vivan's face. He still dont like him. But to his bad luck his daughter is head over heels for him.. he hates that boy who had took his daughter away from him... Diya and vicky are childhood sweethearts.  After Aarohi, its diya who can control vicky.  Vicky had become a successful businessman. He is known for his intelligence and shrewd business tactics. He is just like Veer.  He did not believe in giving second chances rather he believes in destroying them. His only weakness are Aarohi and Diya. He loves Diya madly... he can do anything for her.. and just like old times veer and Vicky both annoyed the hell out of Vivan... veer knows that vicky is perfect for diya. He is waiting for Diya to complete her medical studies. Diya had grown as a beautiful and kind girl. She is known for her kindness and generosity totally opposite of Vikram..

Vicky- I am here addhu... vicky loves Aadhya after all she is the daughter of his Aaru di. He can do anything for her..

Happiee bday Aadhu..

Aadhya- thank you so much vicky.. where is my gift..  vicky looked at diya.. who nodded her head..
Everyone cooed seeing the couple whereas Vivan shouted what,,,  in his irritated voice.. everyone just rolled their eyes including vicky..

Vivan- Diya why did you kept his gift with you.. doesn't he have a place to hide.. diya handed the gift to vicky and stand close to her dad. Vivan side hugged Diya.. challenging vicky... he just rolled his eyes.. vivan was cursing him but diya gave him a look and vivan shut his mouth.. vicky smirked..

Vivan - I promise bhai one day I'll wiped out his smirk.. vivan whispered to his brothers..

Veer took a sip of his drink.. while vardhan shook his head..

Vardhan- vivan you are saying this from last 20 years. Everytime its you whose smirk is being wiped out.. admit it my brother vikram is more intelligent and smarter than you..

Vivan showed Vardhan middle finger to which he just laughed out loud.

Aadhya then took the blessings from her grandparents. Nandini and prithvi have retired from the business. Now aarohi and veer are the king and queen of Madhavgarh.

These past 20 years, Randhawa withness the happiness and joy. Just like adults, thier kids were also bonded with each other with love...

Aarohi and Veer were standing and looking at their daughter running after kabir, who smashed her face with cake..

Aarohi- it feels like yesterday i first saw you..

Veer- hmmm , with you these 20 years went in a blink.. veer nuzzled her head and kissed her forehead. His love for Aarohi increases with each passing day..

Aarohi looked at veer and mouthed i love you.. Veer smiled on her love confession and side hugged her.. they both look at thier daughter. The symbol of their love Aadhya...

Vardhan was sipping his drinks, when Pakhi hugged him from back..

Vardhan- Pakhi what are you doing control yourselves.

Pakhi- What,,  i am loving my handsome husband..

Vardhan laughed seeing her antics. He bring her close to himself. So Mrs. Randhawa dont you think you are too old to get horny..

Pakhi hit Vardhan on his chest..

Pakhi- ohh please i am just 47.. what about you Haan soon turing to be 60..
Vardhan groaned in her neck..

Vardhan- stop making me 60 ... i am still 51 okay.. he kissed her on neck..

And hugged her tightly..

Vardhan- what have we made.. vardhan said looking at kabir, who was basically a kid in a body of man..

Pakhi laughed on his comment..

Pakhi- dont you dare  say a word against my son..

Vardhan- Pakhi are you sure he didn't got exchanged in the hospital..

Pakhi just shook her head.. kabir annoys Vardhan, he is a mumma' boy.. and Pakhi knows that he is just like Vardhan. With a little bit of additional qualities of hers..
Pakhi kissed Vardhan's jaw and said..

Pakhi- he is 110% your son only.. now stop forming new theories of disowning him.  Vardhan just smiled..he love his son alot but dont like it when he prank Aadhya or make fun of her..

Siya was arranging the table, when vivan sat on one of the chairs..

Siya-now what did he do.

Vivan- he bloody kissed my daughter on cheeks.. and diya blushed...

Siya rolled her eyes. She cupped his face and kissed his nose...

Siya- you know na diya loves him and why you always act like this..

Vivan- because he took her away from me.

Siya sat on his lap and caresses his forehead..

Siya- you are impossible vivan.

Vivan- see now you are also taking his side..

Siya- vivan i am always on your side..

Vivan-  promise..

Siya - i promise.. come on stop sulking and start enjoying....

The kids were watching their parents. Their admired the love which these 3 couples have. Even after so many years they love didn't fade away infact it has grown. They know what they parents have to gone through and they are proud of them... Randhawa's respect love. And just like their parents, these siblings will also have their own share of love stories.. after all they all are Royal.. they too will have their royal love story.