chapter 08

Vivan was trembling with anger. He and veer came Surajgarh as soon as his team informed him about riots, and Siya's injury.

Vivan- HOW THE HELL DOES SHE GOT HURT HAAN. WHAT WERE YOU DOING THERE.

The guards were shivering seeing his anger. Their eyes were moving towards Veer now and then. If Vivan sir is this angry they dont want to know what Veer sir will do..

Veer- Bhuvan..

Veer called one of his trusted person. His demeanor was calm but everyone knows he was seething. Veer Randhawa does not tolerate a single mistake when it comes to his family.

Veer- Bhuvan, clear their salaries. Fire them all we dont want these useful people anymore.

Seeing this he went inside. Vivan also followed him.

Pakhi was coming from Siya's room

Vivan-Pakhu how is Siya.

Pakhi- Dont worry Vivan, siya is fine . Doctor told that her injury is minor, she fainted because of heat and dehydration.

Vivan sighs, after that life threatening incident with siya, vivan never allowed anything to hurt her. He protected her with his life. Today again seeing her lying unconscious,  vivan remembered what happened 3 years ago.
Pakhi came and cupped his face..

Pakhi- trust me Vivan , Siya is fine. I have made Diya sleep in my room, you go to siya okay..

Vivan nodded his head and went towards siya's room.

Pakhi-Veer bhai come I'll serve you dinner.

Veer nodded his head and both went towards hall.

Vivan was caressing siya's head. When siya opened her eyes, vivan brought a glass of water and made her sit.
Siya drank some water. Just when Vivan asked Siya about her health.  Siya immediately stood and ran outside. Vivan shouted her name from behind.

Pakhi and Veer heard Vivan calling siya. They  both stood and Saw siya running towards them. Siya stand in front of veer.Veer hold her before she fall..

Siya-Bhai.. i .. saw.. bhai ... today.. in the fair..

Vivan- what the hell is wrong with you siya why did you ran like that..

Veer and pakhi were standing there confused..

Siya-Bhai today I saw Aaru di..

As soon as Siya uttered those words Veer snapped his head towards her. He wanted to make sure that what he heard is correct.

Vivan also came in front he turned siya and once again asked her.

Vivan- Siya what are you..

Siya-yes vivan , i saw her , i saw Aaru di. She was standing there in front of me. I was walking towards her but then something hit my head.and there was..

Vivan sushed her , .

Vivan- Siya breathe okay. Come sit her..

Pakhi immediately made her drink water and sat beside her. Veer was standing there. His body was trembling the mere thought of Aarohi being alive made all his emotions crashing down on him. Vivan cupped her face..

Vivan- baby now tell me exactly what happened and what did you saw.

Siya told them everything, about Aarohi, that she was standing with a group of kids.

Siya- and she was calling someone name vicky.

Hearing this Pakhi eyes widened.whereas Veer clenched his fist, the thought of Aarohi uttering someone's else name was enough to make him see red.

Pakhi- vicky.. siya are you sure this was the name she was calling.

Siya nodded her head.

Vivan- do you know someone by this name..

Pakhi- I dont know him but Vivan today i met a boy whose name was vicky.  And i remember he was running towards the same direction where that riot took place.

Veer- a boy..

Pakhi nodded her head and told them everything.

Vivan- A boy was with my Diya.. siya and pakhi give a strange look to vivan. Here they were discussing about Aarohi and he was acting a jealous father.

Suddenly Veer moved towards the door.

Siya- bhai where are you going..

Veer- to bring my Aarohi back.

Saying this Veer left the room, vivan also left behind him but not before warning siya and Pakhi to not tell about Aarohi to anyone. First they need to confirm themselves, then only he'll tell mom and dad.

Pakhi again sat beside siya..

Siya hugged Pakhi.

Siya- Pakhu believe me she was our Aaru di.

Pakhi- siya you dont know if what you saw today is true than everything will be alright. Our Aaru di , our happiness will come home..

Both Pakhi and siya hugged each other .

Veer- vivan find out who all participated in that competition.

Vivan nodded his head. Veer was driving the car but his mind was clouded with aarohi. His heart was beating wildly. Today siya give him a purpose , a purpose to live. He dont know whether what she saw was real or illusion. But even it was illusion, he was desperate to see that illusion. What if she is alive. This thought was giving him goosebumps. His Aarohi no matter what, whereever she is ,he will find her. He will find his love his Aarohi and this time he wont let her go..

Sunaina- Tara is everything alright there..

Tara- yes, Sunaina we all were able to leave that place on time.

Sunaina- i am sorry tara i didn't knew that something like this will happen. Children how are they Tara.

Tara- Dont worry Sunaina, everyone is fine here.

Sunaina- tara, i think you need to stay there at surajgarh for a day or two. Because of the riot its not safe to travel now.

Tara- sunaina you please dont stress yourself.  I will handle everything here.

Saying this tara cut the call. What happened today, Tara was hell scared. Seeing violence, she was trying to act normal but her body was shivering very badly.

Vicky- taru please sit down..

If not for vicky, who came there on time and helped her leave the place, she would be stuck with the kids there only.

Tara hugged vicky.

Vicky- i told you na Taru, i will always protect you.

Tara carresed his head. And mouthed thank you. Vicky told her about Diya.

Tara- oohh so you helped her..

Vicky nodded his head ..

Tara- Why.

Tara was enjoying teasing him. In these 3 years Tara had never saw Vicky doing anything for others except her. She knows that if vicky helped that girl that means he already liked her. And now seeing his ears goes all red. She cooed looking at him.. not replying to her question vicky ran from there.  Tara was laughing seeing his reaction.

Vivan- bhai there were 10 orphanages that took part in that competition. Out of those 10 only 3 are there in surajgarh rest all have left for their respective towns.

Veer- Asked our team to follow the leads of those 7 orphanages. We'll take care of rest 3.

Vivan and veer immediately went towards the first orphanage.

Pakhi made siya sleep. Pakhi was feeling restless. Her Aaru di she is alive but how and where she was in these 3 years. Why she didnt come back. All these thoughts were giving her stress. Her breathing become shortened. She hurriedly used her inhaler and tried to calm herself down.

Please di, please come back to us please.