*Intro*

Hey! Thank you for taking the time to read or even click on my story :)

I'd like to say that I'm CONTINUING THE STORY. mlinkystark wrote the first few chapters and then left it for five years and I know the story had so much potential so I'm continuing it. LeaBug101 also continued it but then disappeared as well. So this is NOT ALL MY IDEA. I'm just changing things to what I would've wrote and ADDED to the story as well. 

To clarify, I am in NO WAY trying to glamorize OCD, SH, or Abuse. Tbh, I struggle with SH so I know it's not desirable, I also have chronic anxiety and am talking to a psychiatrist about me possibly having OCD in a few weeks. However, I'm not currently diagnosed and I'm not saying I have it at all. This is just what I believe OCD to be. The disorder is personal to everyone so please respect my perception of it in the story. BUT CORRECT ME ANYTIME IF I'M WRONG :) Just pls do it nicely cuz I'm sensitive lol. 

Also is "The Academy" means anything, idek what that is. So sorry if I mix things up. (EDIT: I know what the academy is now. I'm on the 7th book. Highly reccomend!!)

LeaBug101 did write the story differently than what I wanted, so I took the first chapter she had written and altered it to my liking. Please give this a chance. I'm working very hard on it and I'd like to continue if you lovelies like it!

If you have anything you'd like me to change or add, COMMENT AND I'D LOVE TO DO IT <3

~ Bluebird