Suffocating Butterflies

My cheeks went hot as he hovered over me. I froze. I needed to move, to ask for help, but no one was looking. He had chosen the back for a reason. No one would pay attention to us. I leaned away from him, not wanting to make a big deal of it but also wanting this to end. He pushed me deeper into the seat, "Don't worry." He reassured "You'll enjoy this."

He tugged the top hem of my shirt down and burrowed his head below my collarbone. 

"I..." I was too shocked to say anything. 

"Shhh" His mouth parted against my skin. His hands slid to my upper legs and I grimaced as he gripped my thigh. From anyone else's perspective, it wouldn't look like anyone was at our seat. We were sitting, yet his torso laid on top of me. My ribs strained to stay in place. I wanted to be free of him but, he was too heavy. The butterflies Greg gave me, were suffocating. They overflowed my stomach and lungs and all I could do was gasp for air. The bus came to a halt. "Come with me" He grabbed my waist to bring me up and kept himself directly behind me. I could feel his breath on my neck as we walked out the vehicle. Mom would be so angry with me, I was going to be late. How long was Greg going to keep me? Where was he taking me? He meaninglessly talked to me about things I hadn't bothered occupying myself with. I was looking for an escape. My eyes kept catching a black car that followed us, however making circles around the neighborhood trying not to be obvious. 

Greg held my face as his lips smashed to mine. He tasted of alcohol and cigarettes. I shoved him out of the way and started running. I didn't know where. I had not idea where I was. I looked back, disappointed that I had barely thrown him off. He caught up to me quickly. I never imagined myself in this situation. This was the first time I truly needed strength to push someone off me, but I was too weak. I could handle my mother, but I was facing a stranger. The men my mother constantly warned me about. He lifted me over his shoulder, I looked up to see if anyone was around. No one except the black car. I heard it's engine speed up as I kicked and flailed to get the driver's attention.  

"Stop moving or I'll drop you!" Greg spat but I continued. His fist made impact with the back of my ribs. My ears filled with the sound of tires squealing. I was flung me to the concrete, and my head followed. 

The last thing I recall hearing was Greg, "Wow, chill. We were just having fun."