Her Innocence

The next week went very well. My mother merely yelled at me this week, maybe she noticed she had gone too far with the hair curler. The boys followed me everywhere at school to protect me from Greg. I felt quite horrible about that honestly, I was afraid of becoming more like a duty to them than a friend. 

I barely got to see North at all this week, he said he had jujitsu training. All the boys were involved in jujitsu, their coach must be very strict because they ended up missing a few classes because of it. North decided to sneak me into the school gymnasium on Saturday, to teach me the basics of self-defense. 

"Ready?" North asked for the third time. 

"Mhmm" I answered, unable to prepare for what he was going to do. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, I flinched and began to shake.

North immediately let go, "Sang Baby, it's just me. I won't hurt you. If it's too soon we can try again later."

"No, I want to do this. It's fine." I smiled. 

He repeated his actions and whispered in my ear, "How would you get away?" 

"I don't know, you're the teacher." A soft laughed escaped his lips, his breath warmed the top of my head. He was quite tall. "What if I go too hard on you?"

"Have you seen our size differences? I'd like to see you try to even move me at all." He teased. I jumped in his arms, hoping to alter his balance, but he held me in the air. I was stuck, just hanging in his arms. "That's all you've got?". He placed me down, then showed me what to do instead. We went back to our original positions and I did as he said. "Good girl."

North still ended up winning, even after I tried his tactic. I waited for him to relax, making him think we were done, when I used my size as an advantage and swung at his legs. He fell, taking me down with him. He landed over me, though he was careful not to crush me. My heart felt like it was exploding. My breathing sped as I took in his closeness. I knew I was supposed to fight him, but I didn't want him to move. I liked where we were. He brushed the hair from my face behind my ear "You're so beautiful."

I copied him, moving his pretend-long hair from his face and said, "Thanks, Daddy"

He fell away from me, holding his stomach and belted a laugh. "You're not calling me that."

"Why not? You call me Baby." I had spent a number of days thinking of a nickname for him as well, this wasn't the one I decided on. It just slipped out. 

"My innocent little Sang, what am I going to do with you?"