Desired Kiss

The room was emptied. Alone time with Doctor Green felt like a sanctuary we shared. We could say or do anything with no judgement.

A question popped into my mind, "How did you get me here? My mom would have heard you all entering the house."

"Luke slipped a sleep inducer into a drink of hers. She didn't see him, don't worry." Doctor Green's fingers brushed my cheek, then lifted my chin, "I wanted to wait until you were awake to bandage your sternum. I wanted your permission."

I looked down, into my shirt to see where the wrench had hit me. Although I would be fairly covered, this is the exact opposite of what my mom wanted me to do. I didn't want to turn into what I inevitably was. A failure, a slut, a disappointment.

"Do you think you could... Um, tell me how to fix it instead?" I asked, my fingers resting on my bottom lip.

"Doctor Sang," He chuckled. "We could try, may you describe what it looks like?"

"There's... A bit of torn skin, a little deeper than a cat scratch... Around it there are purple and black blotches." I said, nonchalantly. Hoping to convince him that it was minimal.

Doctor Green's brow furrowed, "Sang, I'm going to have to look at it. You tend to under-exaggerate things. From what you're saying, it is alarming and probably worse." He locked his eyes with mine, "I don't have to see anything, you can be covered, this is my duty. However, I want to and I care for you. You're special and I wish you could see it. To be honest, If you weren't in such a vulnerable state, I would have kissed you by now. Please, I would never hurt you."

My lips parted in shock. He wanted to kiss me? Did he try and I just didn't pick up the cues? I had no time to think of any of the boys in that way, but now I was. I wasn't sure how to respond, so I nodded, slid down laying flatly on my back, and lifted my shirt. The air was cold against my skin. I wasn't too worried because I was sure he had already seen me in this bra last night. But my heart jumped when I had to remove that, too. I glanced at Doctor Green, he swallowed, then turned around. I adjusted the sheet underneath the blanket to act as a long neck rest. Aside from the nervousness, I was quite cozy. The area he had to see was the only part revealed.

"... Okay." I broke the silence and he faced me.

I could see Doctor Green trying to hide his nervousness under a smile. His eyes fell to my chest, I felt self-conscious but he was only looking to help. He traced the bruises on my sternum, part of my wondered if that was necessary.

"I have a few things to say to this... Mother, of yours". Just thinking of her made my eyes widen. His fingers went up and down with my ribs as my breathing sped up. "Sang, it's okay. Pumpkin, look at me."

I was too lost in my thoughts to acknowledge his words. My Mom was right. I was horrible and selfish, everything she ever said to me had to be true.

Doctor Green set his arms on each of my sides and hovered above me, his face was inches away. His warm breath and alluring eyes brought me back. His scent clouded my mind and the worries melted away.

He glanced down at my lips and grinned, "Soon". He said as if reminding himself.