You're mines Not His-Chapter 52

(Hugo was still on top of Levi. They been staring at each other for a couple minutes and then soon Hugo cleared his throat and got off of Levi. He helped Levi up off the ground and picked his hair trying to avoid the energy that was in this room.)

Levi: So uhm... Want to watch a movie

Hugo: Sure

(They sat on the couch and Hugo gave the remote to Levi.)

Levi: What you want to watch?

Hugo: Whatever you desire

Levi: Hmmm. I don't know how about Hellbound?

Hugo: Okay then

(Levi put on the movie. After a couple minutes into the show Levi was terrified. Hugo looked at him while smirking.)

Hugo: Scared?

Levi: This is terrifying!

Hugo: Why you put it on then? *Chuckling*

Levi: I don't even know for myself

Hugo: Damn

(Levi exited the show, still shaking and Hugo was enjoying every moment of it. Soon Hugo parents came back home but they was about to leave again for vacation.)

Huey: We going on vacation for a week. Hugo the bills is all paid. I'm leaving my car here you can use it for transportation.

Y/N: Also there's a lot of food in the fridge. There also a stack of money on your father's desk just in case you need it

Hugo: Okay Thanks. Have a good time

Huey: mm, if you need anything just call us.

Hugo: Okay bye Dad

(Huey and Y/N gave Hugo kisses on the head. They said bye to Levi and grabbed the suitcases that was near the door. Damn they was ready to get the hell out of here. Soon they then left.)

Levi: Well. You lucky you get to have the house to yourself

Hugo: Yeah. I have before nothing new.

Levi: Oh must me lonely.

Hugo: Eh

Levi: We should have a sleepover

(Hugo looked at Levi and raised an eyebrow.)

Hugo: A... sleepover?

Levi: Yeah! You can invite your friends and can I invite my friend.

Hugo: What friend you have?

Levi: UH!? Rude! I have friends! I just don't speak to him like that

Hugo: oh it's a him? *Raising eyebrow*

Levi: Yeah.

Hugo: Smh. I guess I'll invite them over you can invite one friend over just one.

Levi: Okay!!!

Hugo: imma make dinner for everyone while I'm at it.

Levi: Okay!

(Hugo went in the kitchen while on his phone calling his friends to come over. Levi got on his phone and begin texting his friend.)

Lexi: [Hey Aiden. Want to come over for a sleepover. I'm at my best friend's house.)

Aiden: [Sure! I have no plans tonight. I'll be over soon just send me the location.]

Levi: Here you go. *Sending location*

Aiden: Okay I'll be there soon!

Levi: Okay!