Wait, You love him!?-Chapter 61

(It was now a new day. Levi and Hugo was driving to the school. Once they arrived they got out and walked inside the building, walking to class.)

(Levi pov)

Hugo: You did your homework?

Levi: Yeah some I gotta finish the other half.

Hugo: You need help?

Levi: No I understand it I was just lazy

Hugo: Oh ok.

Levi: I have to go to class I'll see you later buddy.

(Went Hugo hard that he started to scowl deeper and look at Levi. Levi looked back at him in a confused way.)

Levi: What's wrong

Hugo: Buddy? What the fuck, what is this

Levi: Buddy? What's wrong with it

(Levi knew exactly what he was doing. He thought he could get a good funny reaction out of him. He started giggling to himself at Hugo facial expression.)

Hugo: You serious right now?

Levi: No, I was just joking with you

Hugo: Oh good. Because I don't like it. I don't like when you call me bro, gang, none of that shit.

Levi: Okay Papi.

(Levi walked off to class and Hugo was about to too but he then thought of what Levi called him. And turned back around Levi's direction.)

Hugo: W-wait hold on come back.

Levi: Go to class!

(They went their ways and now I'm their separated class. Levi was in the same class with Alicia. Sadly. (Don't hate on Alicia because their are some females in here named Alicia. I'm not gonna do much 🤣❤️) Levi was drawing Hugo and it looked realistic. Alicia looked over and viewed what he was doing.)

Alicia: Hmph, that's some nice drawing.

Levi: Thanks

Alicia: Is that Hugo?

Levi: Yeah

Alicia: Why you drawing him?

Levi: I don't know it just came across my mind you know?

Alicia: He was on your mind?

Levi: No, well yeah to draw him

Alicia: Hm. That's something

Teacher: Alicia and Levi! You both have detention after school!

Levi: W-What. For what!?

Teacher: Because y'all are talking when I said there is no talking.

Levi: I wasn't listening

Teacher: Exactly.

Levi: This is unfair. I don't ever get detention. Can this be a warning!?

Teacher: No. Detention after school. No discussions

Levi: Oh my god I hate this school.

Alicia: Oops.

(Levi side eye her while staying calm. Feeling like it's her fault but he didn't pay it no mind. He wanted to hang with Hugo after school but can't do that because he gonna have detention. After a few classes went by. Everyone was at lunch at their usual tables. Levi was the last one who made it to their table.)

Levi: *Sighs* Hi guys

Hugo: What's wrong?

Levi: I have fucking detention after school