Welcome to Happy Harbor (3)

Mount Justice; July 18th, 11:16 EDT

The Mount Justice Computer picks up the Zeta Tube usage, routing the users from North Carolina to the Mountain which the map shows in Rhode Island.

Recognize:

Robin; B-0-1,

Kid Flash; B-0-3.

Both boys appear in their civilian clothes. Smiling brightly, then running out of the Zeta Tube to the room they're connected to. Finding Miss Martian, Maxi, Aqualad, and Superboy standing before a HoloScreen.

"Did you ask him?" Robin asks.

"What did he say?" Kid Flash follows up.

"He is arriving now," Aqualad tells the two of them as calmly as always.

Kid Flash friendly punches Robin in the chest. "Then what are we waiting for?" before running off, Robin follows close behind, and finally Aqualad. Leaving Miss Martian, Maxi, and Superboy, the redhead smiles at the duo as she puts her hands on her hips.

Superboy turns, crossing his arms over his t-shirt before walking off with Maxi silently following. Miss Martian smiles and takes flight to follow the boys. They arrive at one of the entrances which is a ramp that falls into the cave from the ground above them. All six walk up the ramp, as Red Tornado, lands before them.

"Red Tornado!" Kid Flash calls out with a wave as the heroic android lands.

"Greeting." he offers. "Is there a reason you intercept me outside the cave?" his monotone voice makes it rather hard to discern the question portion of his sentence.

"We hoped you had a mission for us." Aqualad conveys to the hero.

"Mission assignments are the Batman's responsibility." Red Tornado states simply.

"But it's been over a week and nothing-" Robin tries, but is cut off.

"You'll be tested soon enough." the android states firmly. "For the time being, simply enjoy each other's company."

"This team is not a social club." Aqualad objects strongly.

"No," Red Tornado agrees. "but I am told social interaction is an important team-building exercise. Perhaps you can keep busy by familiarizing yourselves with the cave." Tornado says, walking past the six teens and into the cave.

All six can only watch as he does.

Kid Flash turns to Robin, punching him in the shoulder again. "Keep busy"." the speedster nearly growls.

"Does he really think we're falling for this?" Robin questions angrily, catching Superboy's attention in his anger.

"Oh, I'll find out." Miss Martian says excitedly, then turns towards Red Tornado and her expression relaxes slightly.

Recognize:

Red Tornado; 1-6.

Miss Martian sighs. "I'm sorry, I forgot he's a machine, inorganic. I... cannot read his mind."

"Nice try, though." Kid Flash offers. "So, uh, you know what I'm thinkin' right now?" he looks up at her with a flirtatious smile.

"We all know what you're thinkin' now." Robin grumbles and elbows the speedster's turned back.

"Ow," he complains, but only seeming half-hearted about it.

"And now we tour the clubhouse," Aqualad says sourly.

"Well, Superboy, Maxi, and I live here. We can play tour guides." Miss Martian offers, looking to Superboy.

Robin and Kid Flash instantly turn to Superboy. "Don't look at me," he tells them seriously.