Part. 2

Jade's POV

After a while, Conrad came to me.

"There's a party tonight" He says with a smirk.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked him, without looking at him.

He turned my head to look at him. "Do you want to go there?" He asked.

"Is anybody else coming?" I asked him, with a little smile.

"Yes, Jeremiah. Belly won't come" He answered, and i looked at him confused.

"Belly wont come? Why?" I ask him, as my smile faded. I dont know why it faded, i guess i dont like him saying her name.

"Because we wont tell her. She is mad for some reason" He said, and i suddenly realise why she is mad.

"Okay, im in. When is it?" I ask, with a smirk. I know the kind of parties that they have here.

"Now." He said, and helped me to stand up. "I will choose your outfit" He said, as Conrad dragged me to my room. After a while of him checking my bag, he found the perfect dress.

It were a red short dress. The slut dress.

"Why this one?" I ask him, looking at it uncomfortable.

"You'll look hot in it" He said behind me, whispering to my ear, sending chills through my spine.

"What underwears do you have? Are they hot?" He asked me, as i looked st him confused. "Answer or ill check myself." He said, joking. Hopefully.

"I mean.. Theyre ok i guess" I said, unsure.

"Yeah yeah now change." He said, and i showed him to leave the room, or atleast look away. He decided to look away. I quickly changed the dress, and to be honest, i looked amazing.

I tapped Conrads shoulder, and he turned to me, looking amazed.

"Do you like it?" I asked him, more confidently than before.

"Yes, now lets go" He said. As we left the room, Jeremiah joined us. Apparently Belly was in her room, and we left quickly and quietly the house.

"Where is the party?" I ask, looking at both of the boys.

"Too far away, so we will take the car." Conrad said, as he entered the drivers seat. Jeremiah sitted in front, so i sat to the back.

Soon, after we left the house, i started to hear some loud music in the distance. Then Conrad parked his car.

As i left the car, i looked at the house in awe. It were amazing.

When we entered the house, the music got even louder, and there were tons of wasted young people there. Some people looked at me like that they wanted to fuck me.

Jeremiah held my hand tightly, so i wouldnt let go. Conrad just looked at me. Then Jeremiah probably spotted a hot girl or something, and left. I were alone with Conrad.

We started walking together to kitchen, apparently. Few probably jealous girls gave me nasty looks.

When Conrad spotted the drinks, he asked me if i wanted any.

"No thanks, im underage, like much underage." I said, with a little smile.

"Jade, you have to let go. Everyone here is underage, its not that deep." He said, as he walked right infront of me.

"But im probably youngest here. Im 15, remember?" I said to him, as i looked upwards to his eyes.

"One drink isnt going to do anything bad" He said, confidently as i grapped the drink from his hand and drank.

Soon, Conrad leaded me to a circle, they were playing 7 minutes in heaven. After s little convincing i joined the game with Conrad. Jeremiah were also there.

Jeremiah desided to spin the bottle. Of course, it landed on me. I looked at Jeremiah, snd he were already looking at me. After some people started to yell that we have to do it, we decided to go to the storage place.

There were not much place, and Jeremiah and i almost touched eachother.

He looked at me, like that he wanted to do it. He wanted to kiss me. His breath smelled like alcohol, so maybe he wouldnt remember this tomorrow.

He leaned for me, and started to kiss my lips, and i answered. I kissed him back. I forgot entirely about my crush towards Conrad for a minute.

We just kissed for minutes, until i pulled off, since the 7 minutes were soon full. After looking at my phone for few seconds, i give him a smile, and leave the storage.

I sit back next to Conrad, and give him a smile. I scan the people in the circle, since the amount has increased. Natalie was there. My ex bestfriend.

People started asking that who will spin next, and Natalie said that she will, and she did so.

The bottle slmost ended up next to Conrad, but it stopped at Conrad. Great. There is one person i told about my crush for Conrad, and thst was Natalie.

Conrad gives me s quick glance, snd stands up. Soon, he is in the storage with Natalie.

Few minutes passes by, but then Conrad storms out of the storage, and graps me with him. I look at him confused, but he goes upstairs to one of the bedrooms, and ince we get in he locks the door.

"What the fuck?" I ask him confused, standing infront of him.

---

A/N - This shit got intense.

Please vote and comment <3