Part 8.

Jade's POV

After the hug, Jeremiah and i just talked for a few minutes. Soon, we were dancing to songs from Taylor Swift, Olivia Rodrigo, Ariana Grande and Shawn Mendes. We had really much fun, like normally. We also practised debutante dances, because we didnt want to embarrase ourselfs in the actual practise.

Jeremiah had to leave for his summer job, so i left his room and went to my own. I opened my phone, and started to listen to music. I mostly just layed on my bed, but whenna good song came up, i did a little dancey dance. Belly had heard my music, and she came to dance with me.

The song "backstabber" from kesha came up, and we sang it. Little did she know that i actually meant it. Its not her fault, she didnt know that i like Conrad, but i like to blame her still for it.

After a few songs, Susannah called us for lunch. I shut down the music, and went downstairs with Belly. The food smelled delicious, it appeared to be spaghetti and tomato sauce. Its Conrads and Bellys favourite food, i suspect that Susannah made it because soon is Bellys birthday. She finally turns 17, and people wont ask anymore are we twins. Were not twins, our mother just got pregnant literally one after one.

I got a plate, and average amount of spaghetti and tomato sauce. We all sat to table, i mean not everyone. Only Susannah, Laurel, Belly, Conrad and i.
Jeremiah and Steven are still working,  they should be home soon tho.

I ate, and left no crumbs on the plate. It were delicious. I thanked Susannah for the food, and placed the plate to the dishwasher. I really didnt know what to do now, so i went back to my room.

After being on tiktok for a while, i heard Conrad and Belly passing my door, laughing again. It annoys me, but maybe ill start liking Jeremiah now. Maybe. Or then i can just drool over Conrad without him knowing anything. Its up to me i guess.

Minutes passed by watching tiktok, and i heard Jeremiah and Steven coming home.

I decided to go for a swim in the pool. I changed to my bikini, and took a pink towel. I walked downstairs, and outside to the pool. No one were outside, expect that Susannah was painting Conrad, far enough.

I went to the warm water, and started to swim for a little while. After i got enough of swimming, i went to the side of the pool, and looked at the views. After looking at the ocean enough, i looked at the house, and saw Jeremiah staring out of the window. I signaled him to come to the pool, and he left from the window, probably to get his swimming stuff.

After about a minute, Jeremiah showed up from the door, and jumped to the pool. His feet probably touched the floor of the pool, but he swam to me. We started playing a little bit in the water, and laughing.

After a while, he looked deep into my eyes. I knew where it was going, so i just kissed him. This time, his kissing felt actually good, and real. Last time it was alot different. He probably kissed so many humans in the country club that now he knows how to kiss, or then he just tries this time.

Conrad's POV

Ive been wanting to talk to Jade all day, but it feels like Belly is my shadow, glued to me. Of course i like Belly, just not the same way i like Jade. After lunch, i were meant to talk to her but my mother talked something about a painting, and forced me to come to the pier.

Suddenly, i noticed that Jade was swimming in the pool. I smiled at the sight of her, but as soon as i saw Jeremiah with her, my smile faded.

Jade and Jeremiah played for multiple minutes until they kissed. I never knew that Jeremiah liked Jade.

---

A/N - Sorry this is short!!

Please vote & comment, it would help me alot! <3