Part 12.

Jade's POV

After my little 'session' with Conrad, we had both fallen asleep on his bed. It felt like a dream, and probably is. Theres this thing about dreams, they tend to feel realistic. Thats the reason why its hard to tell them apart, especially when its a moment you have been fantasizing for a long time.

In the morning

Thank god, i woke up before Conrad did. I quietly got up from his bed, and left the room. He wont remember it later. When i got to my room, i went back to bed. This time it were my own.

After a little while of trying to sleep, i decided to stop trying, it wouldnt work. I took a book from my night stand and started reading it.

After 3 chapters, i quitted. God i hate reading books. I putted the book back to my nightstand, nicely. I standed up from my bed, and looked around the room. It were the day of bonfire.

I took a look at my todays outfit for the bonfire, but i didnt put it on, i would put it on later.

I changed to black shorts and white strapless croptop. I were about to leave my room, but Taylor and Belly walked in the hallway.

I overheard their conversation, they were talking about Conrad again.

"I flirted to Conrad yesterday.. He probably though i were tipsy but i werent. He flirted back to me" Belly said. My little smile slowly faded. He did show.. Something towards me but he were drunk.

Drunk words are sober thoughts.. Great. After Belly and Taylor passed my room and were downstairs, i left my room.

Thank god, no one were in the hallway. I went downstairs, and saw Jeremiah, Taylor and Belly. I gave Jere a little smile, and sat down to the stool.

He were drinking his hangover smoothie again, with Taylor and Belly.

This time i took cereal cup for my self, and poured some cereal and milk to the cup.

I took the cup from the counter, and sat back to the stool.