Part. 4

Jade's POV

"Do you remember anything from last night?" I asked Conrad, when he sat beside me.

"I remember everything when im drunk" He answered, and i just nodded.

After a while, Belly came downstairs also. She took one of Jeres hangover smoothies.

"Yall really drank there?" I asked them, shocked.

They all said yeah.

"Okay, whos down for a morning swim?" i asked, and Jeremiah said that he would come.

"Okay lets go" I said, and left upstairs with Jeremiah to get our swimming stuff.

After we took our stuff, Jere and i left.

"Race to the water?" Jere asked.

"Noo your wayy too fast!" I said, but i started running towards the water. As soon as Jere realised, he came behind me.

On the way to the ocean, we both dropped our towels to the sand.

I almost tripped, and then Jere ran to his victory.

As i got to the water, we started playing in the water.

Few minutes passed by, so we just hanged out and talked in the water.
Soon, Belly and Conrad were running towards us also.

"Who possessed Conrad?" I asked, since he doesnt usually come ti the water. We all laugh, and started playing some games in the water.

About an hour passes by, and we went back to our towels.

"Soo yall want to play a game?" Belly asked, with a smirk on her face.

"Sure" Jere said, and me and Conrad just nodded.

"Truth or dare, Conrad" She said, with a smirk.

"Hold on, lets invite Nicole, Steven, Shayla and everyone too. This is boring with only us" I said, and everyone agreed, and Belly started calling people to come over.

In 30 minutes, Gigi, Shayla, Nicole, Steven, Cam, Natalie and us were there, and Belly repeated her question.

"Conrad, truth or dare?" She asked, and Conrad thought about it for a minute.

"Mm.. Truth" He said, and some people booed because its quite boring to pick truth.

"Kiss marry kill, Jade, Nicole and me" She said, and everyone turned to Conrad.

"Uhh.. Kiss Jade, marry Belly and kill Nicole" He said. Nicole looked at him, and acted like shes hurt, and everyone laughed.

"Truth or dare Jere" He said, and everyone turned to Jere.

"Dare" Jeremiah said, and now everyones head was at Conrad.

"Kiss the prettiest girl in this circle" He said, with a smirk. Jeremiah scanned through the circle, and his eyes stopped at Belly, and she started to smile.

Jeremiah was about to stand up, but he didnt. He looked at me, and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back, and then pulled off.

Everyone was cheering, but Belly and Conrad were mad. I could understand Belly, she didnt get her kiss, but Conrad?

We kept on playing the game. "Truth or dare Steven" He said, and again, everyone turned to look at Steven.

"Truth" He said, and some people booed, again. These people doesnt like truths, i see.

"Hmm.. Do you like Belly or Jade more?" He asked. Everyone looked at Steven, and i were just getting ready ti hear that he likes Belly more.

"Yea, Belly is more mature and idk, so Belly" He said. Belly definitely isnt more mature, but i let it go.

We played truth or dare for few more hours, until everyone had to leave, and there were left only Me, Belly, Jere and Conrad. Even Steven left to be with Shayla.

Soon, Jere and Belly ran to the ocean, and they went so far that i couldnt even see them anymore.

"Did you like the kiss with Jere?" Conrad asked, out of nowhere.

"Yeah, he is a good kisser" I said, still looking at the ocean.

"Im better than him" He said, and i turned to look at him, and nodded.
I did want to kiss him. I knew he were better kisser than Jere.

The sun were already going down, and Jere and Belly had alresdy returned from their swim.

"Im going back to the house" I said, and as i standed up, Jere did also.

I took all my stuff, and left with Jeremiah. Conrad and Belly stayed there.

---

A/N - Lets just say that this is a sorry for the last short chapter, i will from now on try to post alot longer chapters. <3

Thanks for all the reads, im so excited for this story!! <3

Please vote and comment, it would help me alot! <3