Part 11.

**warning: there might be a steamy part ahead *wink wink* get ready**

ᵒʰ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵉᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ʳᵒᵒᵐ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ⁱ ʷʳⁱᵗᵉᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˢᵒ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ ⁱᶠ ⁱᵗˢ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵠᵘᵃˡⁱᵗʸ

After i chose my clothes for tomorrows bonfire, i putted them to a pile and moved them to my desks chair. I dont want to wear anything too 'fancy' because its just the bonfire.

I took my phone from my bed and started watching snaps from Natalie, and some friends from home. They're having so much fun there, sometimes i wish that i didnt have to come to Cousins beach every summer, but in the end of the day, i enjoy this place more than home. Its always Taylor bringing the right vibe to us. Like last summer she told me she likes Steven when she were drunk. Unforgettable times. It is kinda chaotic, i mean sometimes she happens to forget that im Stevens sister too.

The clock is 8PM. I have been talking to random guys in Snapchat and Discord. Some of them are actually cute and handsome, but im a loyal crush to Conrad. I have always been. Im positive that he even at some point of liked me aswell, he wrote me a love poem, at least thats what i think it is.

I decided to get off my very comfortable position and bed to change my clothes. I ended up wearing underwear and a t-shirt.

I knew that Conrad, Steven and Jeremiah, and probably Taylor and  Belly aswell were out partying. They didnt include me because im the youngest. I think thst the real reason is because of Belly.

The house were empty because Susanmah and Laurel were also probably drinking at a bar because theyre women in need, so i were alone. I have never reslly fancied empty houses, because it feels like suddenly your not alone. I went downstairs, doing moonwalk the whole way. It were extremely cool doing it on the stairs.

After i got downstairs, i checked the whole house and turned all the lights on. Im not leaving sny chances for possible mass murderers around here, because there for sure is maany mass murderers in Cousins beach.

I sang to some popular songs from tiktok 2020, just vibing. I took ice cream from the freezer and started eating it straight from the container, still swinging to the beat of the music.

Suddenly, i got s notification to my phone. I checked it, and it was a message from Conrad. What the fuuuck?.

I opened it, and my mouth fell to a 'o' shape.

What the fuck has that guy took?

I decided to answer the same back to him. He wouldn't remember it tomorrow, snd even if he did i would just say that in a friend way.

He texted me back a smile, and i told him to come home. He just answered a thumbs up emoji. Dad(dy) material.

After about 35 minutes, someone knocked on the door. I fast walked to it, and opened it. It were Conrad, all sweaty. What the fuck? When he saw my face, he started smiling. He came inside, shutted the door and started to kiss me. I really hope its not like taking advantage of him, since he is probably drunk.

**content warning** feel free to skip, reading this part is your choice :)

Other things led to other, and now we were on Conrads bed. He were on top of me. He smelled like alcohol, but parts of his cologne also was in the air. I usually like mixs, but this isnt so good.

After a little while of making out, Conrad stopped kissing my lips, and his lips moved to my neck. He started kissing it gently, hopefully without making hickeys.

When things were getting hot, he stopped kissing, and looked at me. I just nodded.

When his right hand found my inner thigh, he started making some circles on it, going closer to my spot every circle.

After him kissing my neck, and rubbing circles on my inner thigh, he moved the fabric of my underwear and placed his finger on my pussy, going in and out.

---

A/N - Sorry omg- i find this so cringe especially because i suck at writing smut. Hehe.

Please vote & comment, it would help me alot! <3