Part 9.

Conrad's POV

"I've had enough of this" I said to my mother, and left the bench. Im ready to kill Jeremiah. He knows i like Jade, i told him few weeks ago when i was drunk. This is probably a payback since i kissed his crush. That bitch.

I passed Jade and Jeremiah, and i gave a angry look at Jeremiah, hopefully Jade didnt notice it.

I just want Jade, not Belly or any other girl who likes me. Jade is perfect every single way a human can be perfect. I once few years back gave her this note, but i dont think she ever got it.

At the end of the day i want it to be me and you.

I want your late nights and early  your mornings.
I want your good days and bad ones.
I want you when youre dressed up, and when youre just in your sweats and your baggy t-shirt.

I want you when youre young, and i want you when youre old.

But i don't only want you, i need you.

I need you today,
I need you tomorrow,
I need you forever.

You might think that thats too deep for teenagers, but its just the way i feel for her, how i have always felt for her. I have always needed her, and wanted her. She just doesnt know that.

After i passed Jeremiah and Jade, i went to my room quickly.

To my surprise, Belly was there.

"Not now" I said coldly, without emotion. She looked at me with angry and sad gestures.

"Whyy?" She asked, with a childish voice. She isnt like that normally. She probably drank something, like alcohol. She started laughing, and i picked her up and bringed her to her room.

"Drink only water" I said, and left Bellys room, to my room.

Jade's POV

Conrad passed us. He gave Jeremiah a angry look, and probably expected that i didnt see it, but i did.

Soon after Conrad went inside, i pulled off the kiss. Jeremiah smiled at me.

"Your a good kisser" He said, as a compliment. I gave him a quick smile.

"Im tired, i will go sleep" I said, and left, leaving Jeremiah to the pool alone. I went quickly to my room, and changed my outfit back to pink comfortable baggy t-shirt, and nike pro- shorts. I looked at myself in the mirror, and smiled.

This summer i am weirdly confident about my body, and i feel comfortable with it, and showing it more thannlast summer.

Last summer some boys and girls body shamed me, but Conrad always standed up for me. I guess that those gestures made me comfortable and nice around him, he made me feel safe.

After i looked at myself for a good minute, i took a donut from the bag i putted to my nightstand earlier.

After i eated the donut, i started to dance to some songs, again. Someone would probably say that im a party girl, who parties on full party mode, but i dont. I dont like partying, its uncomfortable.

After i danced few dances, i turned off the music, because i saw Conrad at my door, smiling. After i turned the music down, he came to my room.

"What?" I asked him, as i sat next to him to my bed. All of a sudden, he placed his hand to my cheek, and kissed me. I did just kiss his brother, but hes my longest crush, so i kissed him back.

He was even better kisser than his brother. Our lips matched even better than mine and Jeremiah's.

I placed my warm hands on his neck, and he placed his other hand to my neck aswell, sending shivers down my spine. I wished, that this kiss, this moment would never end. His lips felt soft and perfect against mine.

---

A/N - Wowowow he did it! We got our kisss!!!!!!!! Im so excited wowowowow
Ohoh and sorry this is short-

Please vote & comment, it would help me alot! <3