Part. 3

Jades POV

"What the fuck?" i asked confused.

I did like it, but he cant know that. He wont know that.

"Your sister is here." He said, breathing heavily.

"So? Does it matter?" I asked.

"I mean, no.." Conrad answered, as someone entered the room we were in. I looked at that person, and it were my sister. She looked angrily at me.

"Dear little sister, can you leave? I want to talk to Conrad." She said, mockingly, clearly angry. I nodded, and left.

Conrad's POV

I took Jade to one of the bedrooms so that Natalie couldnt find me. She tried to kiss me in the storage, and of course because Belly showed up.

I just stared at Jades beautiful face, until she talked. I tried to explain why i took her there, but before i could tell the real reason, Belly came there.

Jade just left, and now Belly and i are in the same room.

I have always known that Belly likes me, but i just cant find the same feelings for her.

All i have feelings for is Jade. When i see Jade smile, it makes me smile. No matter how bad my day is, she makes it better. Not Belly.

"Hi.." Belly said, with a little smirk.

I just gave her a smile, she just ruined my opportunity with Jade.

"Why didnt you ask me to this party? Why did you take Jade?" She asked, clearly with sad tone.

I dont like her that way, but i have known her for my entire life, so of course i always try to make her happy.

"I didnt take her, it was Jeremiah" I lied. Belly will probably ask Jere, but it doesnt matter.

She just nodded.

Few minutes passes by, and were just quiet. It started to get a little awkward, so i left the room, to find Jade.

I look through the house, until i find Jere with a random chick.

"Do you know where Jade is?" I ask him, trying to not sound too obvious.

"Yea, she is with some random dude in the kitchen." He said.

As i walked to the kitchen, i started to feel angry. Of course she can be with other guys, but i dont like the though of it.

When i got to the kitchen, i immediately spotted her. She apparently spotted me aswell, since she turned to me.

"Hi" She said, with a little friendly smile.

"Hey, do you want to leave?" I ask her straight away. She nodded, so we left.
I go to my car, and so does she.

"Shouldnt we wait for Jere and Belly?" She asks, as i closed the door.

"They can walk" I answered.

Jade's POV

Conrad and i left the party without Belly or Jere. I guess that they can figure their own way back home.

When we arrived to the beach house, i went straight to my room.

Soon, i fell asleep.

In the morning

I waked up, because i heard blender sounds. Jere must be making hangover smoothie.

I walked downstairs, to kitchen. Apparently Jeremiah and i were the only ones awake.

"Morning" He said, as soon as he noticed me.

"Morning" I answered with a smile as he started slurping his hangover smoothie.

"Do you remember anything from yesterday?" I asked him, curious.

"Why? Did something happen?" He asked with a smirk.

"No, i just want to know" I said, and he nodded.

"Some little things, not everything though" He said, and i gave him a smile.

After talking a while, Conrad showed up. Jere offered him a hangover smoothie, and he took it.

---

A/N - Omg thanks for the reads! <3 its barely 100, but thats the biggest amount i have ever had!

Please vote & Comment, it would help me alot! <3