Part 6

Jade's POV

In the morning

I woke up next to Conrad. It really wasn't a dream.

"Morning" I said, with a tired voice, as i got up to sit on my bed.

"Morning" Conrad said, and he did the same as i did.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked him, with a smile towards him.

"Yes, thanks to your bed" He said, and we both laughed a bit.

I left the bed, and started to look for good clothes for the day from my closet.

"Put the yellow crop top and some black jeans" Conrad said behind me.

I decided to do as he said. He turned around, and i changed my clothes quickly, adding some rings and a necklace to my outfit.

I left the room with Conrad, and he turned to other way to his room, and i went downstairs.

"Good morning" I said to all people in downstairs, Susannah, Laurel and Jeremiah.

Jeremiah usually didn't wake up this early, atleast last summer he didnt.

They all answered to me, with smiles. Especially Susannah, since she is excited about debutante.

Soon, Belly came downstairs also. Her hair was messy and she had her pyjama on.

"Taylor is coming today" My mother said, and as soon as Belly heard it, she turned around and ran quickly back to her room. Taylor simply cannot understand why Belly is always inside on summer, since there is many hot boys.

I took a bowl with cereal and milk from Jeremiah, and started eating. I were starving, probably because i didnt eat alot yesterday. I heard footsteps upstairs, and looked to the stairs to see Conrad and Belly together laughing at some random stuff. I could see the way Conrad looked at Belly, and it broke me, so i turned around and kept eating my cereal.

Belly sat next to me, still smiling. Conrad probably does like her. Belly also took some cereal from Jeremiah, and started eating faster than i have ever seen her eat.

I finished my cereal normally and went back to my room as quickly as i can. I took my phone from my night stand, and went to tiktok. I dont know why, i dont usually even use tiktok. Its a useless thing in my life, but i guess that this day needs a tiktok break.

After about 20 minutes, i heard Conrad and Belly passing my room, laughing again. I felt like that i wanted to throw my phone to my wall. Why didnt i make a move on him yesterday? Or last night?

Anyways i continued watching tiktok, until Jeremiah came to my room, looking pretty excited.

"lets go for a donut run" He said, and i got a smile on my face, and he smiled too.

"Of course" I said, and followed Jeremiah downstairs.

"Wait, can you get Conrads car keys from his room?" Jeremiah said, and i nodded and left to Conrads room.

I prayed that he wouldnt be there making out with Belly.

I stepped in to his room, and searched for his keys until i finally found them in his night stand. There were other things but i got the keys, and ran downstairs.

I throw the keys to Jeremiah, and we both ran to Conrads car.

Jeremiah is driving, because i dont really know how to. He pulled off the house parking lot, and we drove to the bakery, where they sell donuts.

"Finally something good in my day" I said, while we were on our way to the bakery.

"Isnt seeing my handsome face enough?" Jere said, and we both laughed. I didnt answer to him, we were just quiet until we got to the bakery. When Jeremiah turned off the car, we both could smell the delicious smell of donuts.

We ran inside the bakery, and grapped many delicious looking donuts to bags, and everyone in the bakery looked at us confused, but we didnt care.

When we catched what we wanted, we walked to the cashier guy. He told us the price, which was bigger than i expected, but Jere payed it all. Sometimes i forget that they are rich.

We left the bakery and went to Conrads car with our donuts, Jeremiah already eating one of them.

We sat in the car for about 45 minutes just enjoying our donuts, and talking to eachother.

---

A/N - Thanks so much for over 1k reads, its crazy!

I will post another chapter probably today, im just pretty busy rn! <3

Please vote and comment, it would help me alot! <3