Part 7.

Jade's POV

We finished couple of our donuts few minutes ago, and Jeremiah started driving back to the beach house.

We just vibed to the music, and fresh air coming to our faces. Suddenly, WAP started playing from the radio, and i looked excitedly at Jeremiah.

"PULL OVER!" I yelled to him over the loud music, and he did as i said.

I putted the music to even louder, and went infront of the car to dance WAP. Jeremiah were laughing, and so were i. Few creepy cars passed us, but i didnt care. When the song was finished, i ran back to the car and shutted the door, and Jere and i were laughing our eyes out.

I dont know why, or how but Jeremiahs presence is just very calming, and its easy to be with him.

Then, he kept on driving back to the house. The ride was much more quieter than before, we were vibing quietly. I could see that sometimes Jeremiah looked at me, smiling.

When Jere pulled to the house, i could hear Conrad and Belly laughing. Welcome back to the miserable life where my sister likes my crush.

I left the car with my donuts, and went straight to my room. I passed the kitchen on the way, where Conrad and Belly were laughing.

When i got into my room, Susannah were there. A smile got into my face as soon as i saw Susannah. She were obviously excited as well, so it must be about Debutante.

"Honey, your first deb meeting will be tomorrow morning, 9 AM sharp." She said, with a smile. Mine faded slowly, when she said 9. I cant wake up at 9.

"At nine?!" I asked her, almost yelling. I were shocked. Of course i knew there would be meetings, but thats really early.

"Yes, and we have to go shopping today. Belly will come too" She said. Great, now i have no chance of getting Conrad to be my escort, not that i were planning on asking him.

"Okayy, well when will we go?" I asked her, with a smile. She looked quickly at her clock, and then back at me.

"Right now" She said, and standed up from my bed. She walked infront of me, and dragged me downstairs to Belly and Conrad.

"Belly, we have to go shopping now!" She said excitedly, and began dragging also Belly to the car. Apparently our mother wont come.

"Shotgun!" Belly yelled, and ran to the car door. Little did she know, that the seat in front is the worst seat when Susannah is driving. I happily went to the back seat, and we began our way to shop.

On the way, we all sang bunch of Taylor Swift's and Olivia Rodrigos songs, until we got to the shops. Susannah parked the car, and we began our shopping spree.

First, we went to different stores just to get some regular clothes for the summer. I got some cute clothes, and so did Belly.

"Okay honeys, time to get your debutante clothes" Susannah said, and we walked to a dress shop.

All of the dresses were really beautiful, and i tried on really many, but none of them felt mine. Belly decided to go for something over, something that could be a damn wedding dress. She usually doesnt want to overdress, but well she has Conrad to amaze.

I chose a simple beautiful dress. If someone actually likes me, then they have to accept the way i dress, obviously.

(that but whiter)

(that but whiter)

After we finished shopping, Susannah drove us back to the beach house. Again on the way, we sang Olivia Rodgiros songs, and this time also Dua Lipas.

Once we arrived, i ran inside the house excited. Now i just need an escort.

On the way to my room, i saw Conrad. I gave him a friendly smile, and continued to run to my room.

I love shopping, and i always have. I guess that it were a little different to buy a dress to a debutante ball though, its something serious.

After sorting all of my just bought stuff, i went to Jeremiahs room with a smile on my face.

"What now?" He asked me with a smile. With out the smile, you could thing that he were angry, but he werent.

"I have my debutante dress" I said excidently. This time he understood why im excited.

"Thats amazing! Is it pretty?" He said. I couldnt read if he were sarcastic or serious.

"Of course its pretty. I would never pick a ugly dress" I said, and sat down on his bed.

"I thought, that maybe you could be my escort?" I asked him, a little shy. I knew only that Gigi, Shayla and Nicole had their escorts already.

"Of course!" He said excidently, and hugged me.

---

A/N - I probably wont post new chapters so quickly for tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, because i will be very busy. <3 after that i will sure post a lot (atleast try :D)

Please vote & comment, it would help me alot <3