Part. 5

Jade's POV

Jeremiah and i were walking to the house in all silence, until Jere talked.

"Soo you have a boyfriend back home?" He asked, with a little smile.

"No, why?" I asked him, looking at him friendly.

"Because.." He said, and stopped me.
Then he kissed me. With a little hesitate, i kissed him back.

I pulled back as soon as i heard Conrad and Belly coming closer to us. Jere also realized it, and we started to run to the house.

We ran all the way to Jeres room. I dont know why, but we started kissing there. It felt wrong, but also right. He was infact a great kisser. His lips were the perfect match for mine. Or thats what i thought.

Jere pushed me towards the wall, and then i bumped a little to it, it didnt hurt though. Jeremiah is a lovely person, and i have always liked him, but maybe not in that way. I cant stop thinking about Conrad, and that if the guy i was kissing was Conrad.

I pushed him away from me, and he looked really confused.

"Im sorry.. I cant" I said, and left the room without listening his answer. Conrad and Belly were already home, i heard them talking and laughing in the kitchen. I just kissed his brother, but im still kind of angry. I dont know why. I dont want to be angry at my sister for talking to the guy she likes.

Susannah and Laurel came home the second i got into my room. Susannah has always been my safe person, the one i could open up to. I never told her about Conrad tho.

"Girls!" Susannah yelled, and i went downstairs to see what she were about. When i got downstairs, Susannah and Belly were in the living room.

I sat next to Belly to the couch, and Susannah gave us both some kind of letters.

"Do yall want to be debs?" She asked us, excitedly. I know why she is so excited about it, its like a tradition.

With a little hesitate, i nodded. My mother were clearly shocked. She has never really liked debutante. She thinks its only for people like Susannah. Rich people.

" Uh.. Ill think about it" Belly said, and Susannah excitedly looked at my mother and repeated Bellys words.

"Yea i will do it" I said, without even realising that i need a escort.

"Great! Some of the boys will totally be your escort!" Susannah said excitedly. Conrad will probably take Belly if she comes, and well, Jere and i are little awkward. And theres no way my brother will be my escort.

I got a pen from Susannah, on putted a x on the right place, and handed it back to Susannah. She were clearly very happy and excited.

I went back upstairs, with Belly.

"Hey Jade.." She said, when i stopped at my room door.

"Yea?" I asked her, with a smile.

"I think Conrad likes me" She said, and my smile faded. I just nodded at her with a fake smile, trying to hold back my tears. I went to my room, and locked the door.

I slowly sat on the door infront of my door, and few tears came from my eyes, blurring little bit of my vision.

She likes him only because he had a glow up. She didnt like him last year. I have liked him since i was 10. For 6 years. I never made a move on him, but thats only because he always had someone else.

I almost fell asleep on the floor, but i managed to get myself up, and went to my bed. My tears filled my face right when i got in to my bed.

She cant like him. He cant like her. Its not right. Conrad cant like her.

I fell asleep due to my tears, and my exhaustament. Few hours later, someone was trying to open my door. I slowly walked to the door, and opened it. I tried to open my eyes to see who it was.

"Jade? Have you been crying?" Conrad asked. Why the duck was he trying to open my door in the middle of the night?

"None of your business" I managed to say under my sleepness. He came in to my room, and shut the door.

Great. Again alone with Conrad in a bedroom.

I sat to my bed, and so did he.

"Jade" He said, as i started to fall asleep. Why the hell am i so sleepy?

"Whaat? Let me sleep" I said.

He didnt let me sleep. He just stared at me, silence.

"I cant sleep" He said, and i let out a little laugh.

"You cant sleep? Why did you come here?" I asked him, confused.

"Can i sleep here?" He asked, without him answering to my question. Why did he come here, instead of Bellys room, if "he likes her"

"Fine" I said, and he went next to me, and went laying on the bed, and i did the same.

He putted his arm around me, and we both fell asleep. He didnt put his arm around me in romantic mind tho, we used to sleep like this until people started asking if we were dating. It were annoying, so we stopped doing it sadly.

---

A/N - The third chapter today, hell ive done much!! Its late for me, so im sorry this is still short chapter. <3

Thanks so much for all the reads!! I appreacite every single one of them!

Pleade vote and comment! It helps me alot! <3