Chapter 5: We must get them.

~?? Prove~ how is the plan my minion! It's going great master sometimes I wish that dumb sea horse was faster and smarter . Good! I walked out the door to notice the royal Queen getting on a whale she must be having the kids! Minion!!!! Yes master? Hurry up the queen is already leaving! While I watch them leave the king doesn't follow he waves and goes inside perfect! Mwhahahha!!!! At the hospital ~Amy pove~ aaaagh! This is so much pain I I can't do it!! Give her the medication. ______________ with that she fell asleep ~?? Prove~ come on minion!! I'm done master. Good lets see oh this could work hahahahha!! We don't have much time let's go to the hospital and get those children now! Before my power is gone! We need all four of them ! At the hospital push. I am!!! Sorry this is just aaaaghh!! It's a girl! What's her name? I think Wendy? That's perfect now sign hee and here Thank you! Here is your little girl now we shall take her to the incubator. Aaagh! There's more! It's a boy! I'll name him Grant. Ok oh wait can you keep pushing? Aaaagg! It's a girl! I'll name your Janine and the last one ill name Samantha . After that I everything went black______________ I wake up from the sound of distress what's happining? Where are my babies? No!!! It's a demon he's got my babies!! Someone do something no!! _______________ honey! I came straight away. I'm crying what's wrong honey why are you crying? Thy they they took our children!! Who? Those demons! We have to find them! Tell the gourds were getting our children back!