Chapter 12:Flash back

~ Amy's pov~ I walk downstairs it's a Monday so the kids are at school except for Janine she's sick she got the sea horse flu Janine are you okay? Do you need anything? No thanks mom. Mom...? Yes? How were you like when you were eighteen? Oh well I wasn't a mermaid then I start to sit next to her ...mom can you tell me the story when you turned eighteen to when you turned into a mermaid found dad Okay Story: my eighteenth birthday mom dad! Yes? sweaty? I'm going with Kayla for a swim! Okay come back by six! Okay love ya mom! Hey Kayla! Hey Amy! Guess what! What? It's my birthday today and we're having a party can you come to my house? Because we are neighbours.. wait is my birthday! But I'm not having a party I sigh don't worry we can put two candles on the cake! She grins we start to laugh what time is it? Oh it's five... I can stay for an hour then ill go to your party! I'll get a dress and everything! Okay bye! She waves at my house mom dad.... yes? Can I please please please go to Kayla's party! Um okay your old enough my sweet... yay! Thank you thank you thank you ! I got a pink and red dress with ruffles on the straps and some red high heels to match! Ring ring hey Kayla what's up? You know that guys you like John? Yeah? He's here!! and this party Is getting wild! My parents left! And now some guy brought drinks and everyone is drunk! Hurry get here now! A aah.... Kayla!! I'll be there now! The line goes dead oh no!! She sounded scared! At her house I run in just opening my door Kayla!! Help me.... I'm coming! I find her upstairs against the wall with a red haired boy pushing her in the wall and kissing her Kayla!! I push the drunk boy on the bed and slap him Kayla let's go to my house! She nods at my house Kayla you lucky I came! Thank you Amy..... did you hear that? Yes. What was it....... Amy!!! Look outside! There's a a a riot! What do they want? We want the birthday girls! Oh no.... upstairs quick! We ran upstairs come take the windows we can run to the sea! Good idea ... at the beach look there's an island over there quick I think they notice were not there...... at the island we made it! Yay... wait bubbles flow around me and hair goes around her what's happening? I don't know! I'm a mermaid? And I'm a were wolf? Oh my. .... Amy there coming! Okay let's go. .. I can turn into human when I want and into a wolf when I want! I just turn into a mermaid when I touch water.... okay well lets go swim... Next day Come Amy let's go swim...... okay! Amy!! It's to stormy! Did I hear something? Hm Amy! Your gonna die! She starts to cry what the sky is so grey? Thud What happened? Oh no there is a guy um my tail! Act dumb! Like what's going on? And junk...... The end So like the story? Yeah that was nice...

A/N sorry for the wait I left my phone in the car with the batteries dead...