Chapter 11: we have powers?

At home guys ! What? Come in the roo.. agh! Coming we run upstairs mom and dad aren't home Janine! What's happening? She turns grey don't die! Don't die! We start crying I'm not dying! I don't know what's wrong? Aaagh! Quick read the walls! I can't. Me either ! I think I can try? Go Grant! Okay €¥₩% ¥~¤♥♡_~×÷÷ it means we need a sacrifice and um it has to be a mermaid.. Rachel! Wendy starts to smirk.. no! Um wait! Let's do one of the mermaids or merman waiting in the queue of doom? Yes! Okay let's go! At the queue of doom okay pick one up and go! Let's take that guy! Okay go! I pick the man up starting to swim higher about to drop him in the volcano then I realise he has spikes on his hands! Wait don't touch them it's the start off the demon touch! Okay I'm sorry! Don't be! I drop the person then Wendy picks up Janine who we brought along she's going back to normal!!! Oh thank goodness! At home kids!! Mom screams.yes? We need to tell you something. What? You have powers! What? Janine Telecanises.. yay! Wendy fire! Cool. Samantha invisibility. Yay! Grant ice... awesome! You have been given these powers for reasons dark reasons you will battel for life! And all mer people and our nation or else we will become instinct! Yes mom! We start to bow down good you will fight for us! They can come at any moment! We don't know what? But it is not good! Mom. Yes? I know some things . And we need to show you something. I give them the you_know_what look they nod follow me. At the room gasp.! I'm sort we didn't tell you till know. It's alright honey at least you told us! What the flippers! What's wrong? There's a trap door on the roof she points at the trapdoor oh my Neptune! Let's g. Up. Okay up the trap door they open it and find maps and treasure chest and one box glowing why is that glowing? I don't know but do not touch it! Dad walks to it and opens It kids honey you might wanna see this! What? It's a bunch of mermaids but four different models inside of a huge marballs? Oh my it's so pretty! Mine is a boy? Is like this was made for us! Wait. .........

A/N please vote guys let's put a goal for 10 votes and at least 2 comments thank you . P.S next chapter you learn about Amy's past and Ronaldo's