Chapter 11:Prom?

At school ~Janine's pov~ girls!!!! What? It's prom on friday! What!? Yeah I can't wait! I can't wait to slow dance with Dean! Or Pedro for me! Or mike for me! Or Maralise for me! Haha! Okay guys bye sis bye after we wave we go in to our next class Pssst. What? Will you for to the dance with me? Yes!! Sh . Sorry. After school girls! Yeah? He asked me out for the prom! we screamed at the same time I can't wait! Wh is Grant? Beep oh he just texted me text:hey tell mom I'm going to ask maralise on our date tonight and I'm home he's at home. Oh okay at home Janine? Yeah grant! I need help! With what? I don't know how to dance! Come here! Okay so you put your hands on my waist. Like this? Yes and I put my hands on your shoulders . Yeah? Then I go back back forward and you go forward forward back. Okay? Like that? Yes now keep going! Ding ding really you made the girl come to us? Yeah um was that wrong? Yes now just go and get em tiger! Haha sure thing! ~Grants pov~ hey maralise you ready? Yeah let's go! Where we going agian? To the rocking Dolphins! Yay! I can't wait to earn things and ride roller corals! Yeah let's go! At rocking dolphins aaaaagh!!!! She's so scared on the rocking Dolphinton but look at her hair move in the water and her eyes blue! Grant!!!! This is so fun! Thank you so much!!! Aaaaaaaagh!!!!! Hah I love this crazy girl! At the spin the cups wow I love all these things won me your so wow! Yeah um I have a question? Yes? Will you go to prom with me? You, Yes!!! ~Samantha's pov~ girls! What? You know it's our birthday tomorrow! How could we forget! We now Eighteen !!! Yay!!