Chapter 8: Disaster!!!

After the call ended and mom and dad went shopping at least that's what they told us,Granpa came to visit (merman grandpa) Granpa! Wendy! Do you guys want to come to the upper world? Well isn't it dangerous won't thy try to kill us? No you will have legs and only for three hours. Yes!!!! At the upper level (above water) Grant,Wendy,Samantha,Janine hold hands. But we're like seventeen! I don't care your not getting lost Wendy! Fine. After shopping for two hours Granpa. Yes Grant? Shouldn't we go home now? It's been Two hours!! Please can we go now! Grant first we will watch any movie then home time! Finally just one more hour! What you want to watch? Fast and furious 7!!! We screamed at the same time . Alright. During the movie Grant. Yes? I need to go! Where? The bathroom! Oh okay go! Shsh okay go. Grant. Yes? Where is your sister? Which? The one missing. Which? Wendy! Sh. Wendy. Oh she went to the bathroom. Okay. After the movie where is wendy? We need to go home! Wendy ! Wendy! I'll check the girls bathroom! Wendy? Are you here? Oh no! Guys Wendy isn't there were could she be?! We lost Wendy!!!! This is a disaster! Were in the name of Neptune could she be?! Wait I can sense her! What? Yeah she's at a cave and it's black but underwater so she's in the ocean but. But what!! She's somewhere I haven't seen it's a black cave near the castle but to the far left! Let's go!