A new day, a new skeleton.

Killer has been texting you non-stop. Cat memes, regular memes, and funny quotes from his "friends." You text him back when you're not at work, and you even called a couple times when both of you were free! Your parents have been around so much that he hasn't been able to come over though.

The skeleton has adapted to calling you Meg now, which you've grown to really adore. Your mom is wondering who you keep talking to, and you don't want to admit it's a skeleton from another universe. You've been saying it's a friend from work.

The past couple weeks you've been looking at apartments to move into... and you think you found one. Your step-dad gave you three thousand dollars to help with buying the apartment, and you cannot thank him enough. You think you're going to use it on buying some furniture. Probably used stuff off of Facebook marketplace or something.

It's been three days since you moved into the apartment, and there's still boxes everywhere. It's really nice, and you think it's amazing for the price you got it for. Two bedrooms, one bathroom. A kitchen, and a good sized living room. You took your three cats with you. They all seem to like the place a lot as well.

You realise that you haven't told Killer where you live now, so you pull out your phone.

You:Knife boy you open?

You wait no more than five minutes for the response.

Killer:sup meg, not busy rn

You:Okay good! I got news, I moved into an apartment!

Killer:yo? where you @

You send Killer a picture of the complex, and the address.

Killer:do you still have the cats

You:Only three of them. Link is my step-dad's cat

Killer:damnit he was my favorite

Killer:can I come over nutmeg

You:There'll be boxes everywhere, but sure I guess

You're so excited to see Killer again. He really understands you, especially the being so annoying nobody likes you part. Apparently his gang has six people in it, and they're all in a poly. You haven't met anyone other than Killer and Nightmare, but you are so sure they're adorable.

You decide to move most of the boxes into the spare bedroom, because you aren't using that any time soon. Once you put the last couple boxes in there, you walk into the kitchen to get a bag of chips. They're potato chips, and they happen to be your favorite snack to just eat. You wait for Killer on the couch. It occurs to you that you have no idea how long it takes to AU hop from where Killer lives to here. Odd...

Knock knock- "Clover it's the FBI! Get your ass over here and open the door!"

You snort, and then bolt to the door. "Oh no! What ever did I do, Killer?" You open the door and see Killer's silly little goop face again. But behind him you see another skeleton. "Who did you bring with you..?" You point to the ominous skeleton behind him.

He had his hood over his head and he wore a red scarf. He looked normal, besides maybe the completely emo vibes you're getting from him. "Oh heheh this is Dust. Dust, this is Clover. Clover is really cool and their cats are the best," Killer and Dust walk inside your apartment.

"Hi Clover," Dust walks right past you, looking at the apartment you now live in.

He seems like someone who has wandering thoughts, so you let him roam. "Yeah, Dust was wondering who I've been talking to so much. Sorry for bringing him if you're uncomfortable with him," Killer walks in further, sitting on the couch in your living room. "Couch new?"