Rising Action

You may think me foolish and dumb for every one of the choices that I was making in life. Believe me, the same thoughts have crossed my own ones more than once.

And in retrospect, the person that I was today never would have done any of them. Neither would I have gone off to have intercourse with Johann, nor would I have ever forgiven him for the attempted rape and lastly, I never would have married him.

But my emotions had taken the better of me and my love for the beautiful Lord had shone brightly back then and because of it, it did so in today's time as well.

The Black Fairy's and Lisa's deaths did not make anything better. With them gone, Johann remained the only person that I knew and that I was able to trust. At least at the beginning but back then, I had still been new to being a Vampire and a member of the Downworld.

Yet I doubt that any single one of you is eager to hear of my love life and decisions in such explicit detail. Not when keeping in mind that the Downworld was destroyed and there was no place for us to go.

So now let us continue our journey through my memories and those of friends and foes alike. Because let me tell you something: What you have been told so far was only to establish our actual tragedy. For our story has only just begun...