Falling Action

This is the end, you may think. To tell you the truth, I was convinced about it as well. Collinwood – my captor – was dead and I was reunited with the people I knew. For three years, we were certain that our lives were returning to normal. As normal as they could be that was.

After Dorian had saved me, I ran to Imogen's pub as he had told me to do. There, she greeted me with open arms and tears in her eyes, apologising for everything that had happened to me and between us.

I asked about her weird glowing lines and she explained how the Black Fairy had visited her and told her to send Dorian and Doctor Jekyll. In return, I told her about Dorian perishing.

The doctor soon arrived at the pub as well. Clothes ripped and those and his hands covered in dirt and blood. The canvas that now held the beautiful image of Dorian Gray was tucked in his pocket. He said that he would not stay long and just wanted to make sure that I was safe.

After that, he excused himself, telling Imogen and her uncle Vettle – whom I had the pleasure to meet that day – that he would retreat to the Faraway Lands to ask a person named Elvar and the Black Fairy's sister, the Fairy Godmother for help regarding the restoration of Dorian Gray. And that he would also check up on the latter and her daughter, whether they had arrived there safely.

I also properly met Tina and Elliot. For several days, I stayed with Imogen and Vettle, telling them everything that I had gone through – which Imogen knew for the most part since she had the Black Fairy's memories – before Johann arrived in London with the last bits of Vampires.

He greeted me with tears in his eyes himself. He had been worried sick, wanting to leave and find me so many times but that Varney – a vampire that had lived for as long as the council existed – had assured him that I would be fine and if something had actually happened to me, he held more responsibility now. Something towards which I would have agreed.

After that, I had received a kiss. And I let it happen. I did not believe my fears anymore. The Black Fairy and Lisa had been right. And I had experienced the beastly and vampiric urges first-hand. Johann was loving me, I could feel that in the way his lips moved over mine. Not lustfully anymore but passionately and protectively.

With Vettle telling him that the Van Helsings had taken over his family home, I suggested to move to Collinwood's home. Regardless of the many bad memories that I had collected there, I was ready to move on. And it was a good place to live, big and spacious for all of us.

We moved into Collinwood's home. The spot of garden where his body was buried remained barren and unfruitful for any flowers. We extended some of the mansion to accommodate all the Vampires.

A year or so later, we were settled and received a surprising visit from Alucard and his brother Kain. They had been looking for survivors. Morbius, Dracula, them and a group of Vampires each were all that was left. Now trace of the Werewolves still.

The Downworld was recovering with each year that passed. Yet three years later, we did not expect the things to happen to actually happen in the end...