Denouement

I came to end. This is my story. The story of Ambra Van Fall and how I became who I am today.

Something that I had to thank three men in my life for. My father making me the kind girl that I had been all the time back then who was the root of my being.

Johann for taking me so far over my comfort zone, making me feel like a thing to be used but also loving me unconditionally for all of me anyways. He made me the relentless Vampire that I showed to the world.

And finally of course, Collinwood. Through the time of imprisonment, I learned to grow and be able to stand up for myself and value the things that I already had rather than envy the things that I did not have.

They all made me Ambra Van Fall...

I snapped shut the book. Well naturally after I finish this, I still have two pages left. I took it down the Yellow-Brick Road from the Vampire Academy to the Emerald City's Grand Library.

Lilia Fawkes greeted me with a broad smile. Something that was very rare among the people and especially the Fawkes Family since recently. Since Glinda was taken from them by Sapphira and Evanora left them to take care of themselves. The proper opportunity for the Wicked Witch to take control over the city, the country.

"Hello Ambra, here to look at his picture again?"

She greeted me with that but I only shook my hand and rose the book in my hands.

"Here to donate something. Something for the people to read and to give them hope. My story. The story of London of the 1640's."

"Sure dear. The least I can do for you. Where do you want it put- oh, I have the perfect spot."

She let me place the book in her hand, walked up to one of the more cosy reading corners. The one where he was.

"What do you think? Is this okay?"

She added my book to the shelf right underneath Dorian Gray. His beautiful image still vibrantly emitted power. He who saved my life and without whom I never would even be standing here.

"Yes, this is just perfect..."