A BLOW

You never know when could such a drastic turn of events may ensue in your life that the only option for you is to dwell in that place forever. This was the option left for Claire.

HARTFORD, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

The royal feast had begun. Mr. Martin walked down the staircase in his tuxedo. He was tall with grey hair and was wearing round specs, which made him look more aged than he actually was. He was joined by Mrs. Martin who was holding a glass of champagne in her hand. She was a slim woman with blonde hair. She was wearing a black long gown with stilettos in her feet. She looked elite as she walked with her spouse, that people present in the feast were in awe of her panache.

The feast was ticking over when astoundingly their mansion's gate was trespassed by about six mercedes. Twelve henchmen came rushing out of the car. They entered the mansion and blocked the exit for Martins and all the other guests. Everyone wondered what the hell on earth was happening.

A vroom was heard which became louder and louder as it neared the mansion. In a wink of an eye, a bike was standing in front of the mansion. A young lady got off the bike and doffed her helmet. As she entered the feast, all eyes were on her with their mouths wide open. She was young, a' la mode wearing a brown leather jacket with breeks and heeled boots. She seemed vicious ready to hunt! She took off her sunglasses and said smirkingly, " Long time no see, Martin !"

Claire entered the hallway which was completely cleared by her henchmen. Everyone present in the bash were staggered on seeing her. More than half of the guests present there knew who she was. The hall was filled with whispers, " How's that possible?", "It's her!!", "Why is she here!?, How does she know Martins?" All kinds of questions kept popping inside their heads.

Mr. and Mrs. Martin were not able to believe what their eyes just saw. They asked thunderstruck, "Are you..ou...", before Mrs. Martin could speak further, there was a loud thud as both the Martins lay dead on the floor! Suddenly the hall was filled with panicky silence. Blood came rushing down the foreheads of Martins and there stood Claire with a pistol in her hand aimed towards them.

Claire looked manacing as she stood there with the pistol. She wore her glasses back and headed out of the mansion. The henchmen were behind her. She said to one of them, "Luca, I hope you have prepared the thing?" Luca replied, "Yes ma'am it is already ready in your room." "Good job Luca! Puoi andare!", said Claire smirkingly. She got on her bike and rode away leading the six cars behind her. The Martin mansion was deathly quiet.