DREARY PAST: Part 3

Ethan and Richard were taken hostage, and, were taken to a junkyard by Cassano's mobsters. The junkyard filled with obscure darkness and its temperature was quite low. They both realised that, it was a vast cold storage. All of a sudden, a voice was heard from behind, "Finally, the day has come! Your Boss is dead. I think it is now my time to rule the mafia world", smirked Emilio.  Even the arms contract is with me. You two are the leaders left in the Luchese family." "Get rid of them!", ordered Emilio to one of his soldiers. All the men rushed towards Underboss and Capo. Both started fighting them. Suddenly, a hand came from behind. The man was trying to strangle Richard's neck. Richard cleverly pushed the gun towards Ethan. As Ethan got rid of the men he was fighting, Ethan picked the gun and shot!! But, the shot was not for the man strangling Richard, but, towards Richard himself! He fell on the ground bleeding! Due to shock and excessive bleeding, he struggled to keep his eyes open, but was in vain.

                        Few hours later, when Richard opened his eyes, he saw his hands tied to the two opposite poles and both Ethan and Marco stood in front of him laughing wickedly. "Oh! you are finally awake!", exclaimed Ethan smirkingly. Richard shouted in his weak voice, "You bastards! You filthy betrayers! You were the ones, right!?" "Keep calm, Richard, you are hurt, I am really sad seeing you in this state", Ethan gave a wicked laugh. "Me too!" , laughed Marco. " I know what you are dying to ask, like, how did this happen? Why am I being like this?.....etc,etc, so let me tell you then", said Marco.