CLEVERLY AHEAD

THE FLASHBACK,

Two of Emilio's mobsters picked unconscious Claire and were taking her outside from the back door of the mansion so that no one sees them and they can get rid of her without any trace. As they were taking her,  somehow Noah was present in the alley and noticed them. He called out, " Where are you both taking her?" He fought the henchman who tried to harm him. As he defeated him, the other intervened, but Noah fought him too and both the men were knocked out. He picked Claire in his arms and secretly brought her in one of the room, without being noticed by Emilio's men.

He delicately lay her on the bed. He was secretly going to call for a doctor, but, Claire had woken up. She tried to get up. As she got up, she wasn't able to stand properly, her head was spinning and she was in pain, she was about to fall, but, Noah held her. He said, " Sit back! Get some rest. You are not in a position to go anywhere." He delicately put her on the bed and then put a pillow for her back to rest. Noah was so close to Claire. They made the eye contact as he watched the scar on her head. An extremely tempting air was filled between them as they were so close to each other. Claire wasn't able to speak as Noah touched her scar gently. It was as if they were so attracted towards each other! Their moment was interrupted by a phone call. It was Claire's. Noah looked away and said, " I got your cell phone. It was with one of the men who were taking you!" Claire then replied, " Thankyou for saving me." Noah didn't say anything. She received the call and said, "You all wait outside! I will be right there!" She hung up the call and got up. As she was about to leave, Noah turned towards her and said in a serious tone, "I know you won't tell me anything. You are in a hurry too! But you need this ...." , he came closer towards Claire and applied the band aid on the scar that the glass of the vase had left on her forehead. Claire kept looking at this man's handsome face as he applied the band aid. She thanked him again and Noah replied with a pleasant smile, "Take care gorgeous!"  Claire exited the room but she constantly kept thinking about Noah. For few moments, she was lost in the thoughts of how pleasant his smile looked. She touched the band aid on her forehead and smiled remembering him. But after few moments, her smile faded away as those words of Noah echoed in her ears, " Claire Cleveland right! We 'll meet again....." As much as she was attracted towards him, she couldn't deny the fact that how mysterious that man was!

She reached outside and there in front of her stood Luca and her mobsters. He handed over an envelop to Claire. As soon as he handed, he saw the scar on her head and asked about it . But Claire told him to not worry about it. Luca then told her everything, " Ma'am your plan B worked. Our one man had entered the mansion in a waitor's disguise and  he got the fingerprints of Emilio from his wine glass. He then handed over the fingerprints to our other man who was disguised as one of the henchman of Emilio and he successfully brought the envelope to us and kept fake envelop instead! Our mission was successful!" Claire praised them and said, " Good job all of you! This had already been the part of my plan! I just went to Emilio to see the look on that bastard's face when he heard my father's name and to also know the whereabouts of Ethan. Though he didn't tell me anything but this envelop will definitely help me find him!"
" Luca! I want to hear the news of Emilio's death tomorrow! Make it happen.", said Claire gravely. Luca replied, " The arrangements will be made boss!" " Ok then, let's head back to mansion!", ordered Claire.