HAUNTING FIERY

"Come with me!!.. today you are a dead meat... you tiny piece of shit...!!!", the voice became louder as a man hit and dragged a ten year old kid and locked her into a dungeon. That little girl screamed and cried as she was being dragged and locked . She sat there frightened of dark , sobbing ceaselessly, and whispered," Da..da..!!..."......the visions became blur , the background sound was filled with swearing screams of the man! Suddenly, Claire woke up and shouted, "Dadaaaaaa..!!" The nightmare had drenched her in sweat . She took her anti PTSD pills, which calmed her down after some duration.

Unable to sleep, she stood up and walked towards a secret basement, inside her own room. She switched on the lights , and there in front of her, was a sharp bladed knife, a secret weapon that she had asked Luca to prepare for her. It was not an ordinary knife but the 'Misericordia'(Mafia stiletto knife), that could cause severe internal injury. She took the knife in her own hands and kept looking at it. Fiery and rage had magnified inside her. Claire spoke to herself decisively, " Dada! I will definitely kill that bastard who killed you and made my life hell!

Next morning, Claire was sitting on her throne, in a hall lit with a grand sparkling golden chandelier and the pleasant white curtains covered the windows. Breakfast was being served to her by the housemaid as Roger directed. Few minutes later, Luca entered the hall. " I hope its a good news Luca!", said Claire, as she took a bite of panino from the plate in front of her. "Boss....", spoke Luca calmly, " ..my man has informed me about the whereabouts of Emilio Cassano . According to my informant's sources, Emilio Cassano and Ethan Rodriguez...", Claire's teeth clenched with rage as she heard Ethan's name, "....had a discussion few days back about certain thing. There is something that they are hiding . That thing has been hid my Emilio in a secret locker in his mansion. As per the information, it was Ethan who had given Emilio that stuff to hide for him, for old times' sake and in return for the favours Emilio had taken from him."

"Here is the invitation card that has been prepared for you." Luca handed over the invitation to Claire. He continued, " This is the invitation for the grand masquerade party being thrown by Emilio in one of his residences in Brooklyn, tomorrow night! A way you can reach him!"

Claire kept the invitation beside her after reading it and stood up . She appreciated Luca, " Ben fatto Luca!" She continued speaking, "Your daughter has been admitted to the best of hospitals in Italy. Her surgery will go well. She is in no danger. You don't need to worry anymore. "

Luca was overwhelmed. He bowed towards her and thanked her, " Grazie mille, Boss!! " "Just keep doing your job well", said Claire. Luca nodded and bowed towards her again, and exited the hall happy and relieved.

"You've heard Roger! Make arrangements. I'll be off to Brooklyn tomorrow!", said Claire. " Sure ma'am. Just be careful!", replied Roger and exited the hall.