IT'S TIME TO START

NEW YORK , AMERICA

2 DAYS BEFORE MARTIN'S DEATH,

(In the vast field outside the Cleveland mansion, an intense fight was going on- ten men against a single person. They were all dressed in their suits. That single person was a young lady wearing a sleeveless top, jeans and boots. She was also wearing a necklace with letters 'C' and 'F' together in the pendant. She was Claire Cleveland, Boss of the Cleveland mansion, the ruler of La Cosa Nostra (referred to American Mafia). 

The men attacked her together. Claire, like a fiery knight, kicked the first person. The other tried to strangle her from behind, but she dodged, twisted his hand and then brutally kicked his knee. As the third one attacked her, she jumped high and in the wink of an eye, his head was stuck in between her knees and it hit the ground. She continued strangling him with her legs crossed around his neck. Unable to take it any longer, he tapped Claire's leg. Claire freed him, and then hit the fourth one with her fist and twisted his elbow on the verge of breaking. He cried in pain , so she freed him. Then the fifth....the sixth...seventh, and as the last one approached her, he was defeated badly with a painful scar in his eye. Finally, all the ten lay injured on the ground. Claire was the winner!

 Roger, then came to Claire. He had a towel a juice in both of his hands. He was a tall, slim man, about forty five years old. He was bald, and was wearing a black long coat, lined grey trousers and black leather shoes. He was actually the most trusted servant in the Cleveland mansion. He had worked there for twenty five years . He handed the towel to Claire. She wiped her sweat and then drank the  juice. She called for the leader of the mobsters. After a few minutes he arrived. He bowed towards Claire. "What kind of fuckin' useless training are you giving them?! Get them out! I don't want these type of weaklings in my mansion!", ordered Claire angrily. "Sorry ma'am! I will get rid of them right away", replied the leader. "Wait! and what about him? Have you taken care of him?" "Yes ma'am, he is in the junkyard, but is not saying anything.", replied the leader. "Okay! I will take care of him!", said Claire, as she finished her juice. 

Claire freshens up and and gets ready, wearing a red jacket, black leather jeans, boots and her hair tied into a ponytail. She entered the junkyard which was located at the backyard of the mansion. Some of her henchmen were brutally beating a man. Claire entered fiercely, slamming the door behind her. As soon as she entered, she shot a bullet on his knee. She ordered angrily, "Speak!!" But the man cried, "I don't know." Claire then, pressed her knee brutally against his injured knee. The man wailed in pain, but Claire remained adamant. " He is in Hartford, living in his mansion." She pressed against his knee even tighter. " He....he..e has changed his name to Martin.", said the man, his breath becoming lighter. "Plea..se ..I..I only know this muchhh!!", he pleaded in extreme pain, his voice becoming lower. Claire then, released him. The man lay on the floor, fainted with pain. "Get rid of him!", ordered Claire. 

Claire returned inside her mansion and asked Roger to make all the arrangements for her in Hartford. "I am going to Hartford!", exclaimed Claire.