DREARY PAST: Part 4

FLASHBACK,

(When Consigliere and Underboss were communicating in the hall.)

" Fifty million euros!!, they are yours. "Help me kill Paolo!", as Ethan asked the Consigliere, he kept suitcase full of money in front of Marco. "What makes you think that I will help you kill him?", asked Marco in his usual grave tone. Ethan replied, "There are two reasons." "What?", asked Marco. "Firstly, everyone thinks you are like a loyal dog to Boss and no one will ever think of you betraying  the Boss. Secondly, it seems that way, but I am very well aware that you are actually a loyal dog to this...", smirked Ethan, as he pointed towards the suitcase full of money. Marco got up from his seat very seriously as if he was going to swear at Ethan, but instead, he picked up that suitcase and smirked, "You seriously have eyes of the wolf!" "Cin, cin", laughed Ethan, raising his glass of wine.

BACK TO PRESENT MOMENT,

Richard was then constantly beaten by Ethan and Marco. His body was wounded and covered with blood. Richard tried hard to endure but ultimately collapsed. They lowered the temperature of the storage room even more. "Let him freeze to death. Let's celebrate our victory!", exclaimed Ethan. They both locked the storage room from outside. They, then met Emilio. "The contract is yours!", said Marco to Emilio. He called one of his henchmen and asked him, "What did the Defence minister say?" " He said that he doesn't care about with whom is his contract. He only wants his profits" , replied the henchman. "Good job!", said Marco. "I hope we never meet in the future. ", said Ethan to Emilio. "Affare fatto!", replied Emilio. This way Rodriguez and Cassano parted ways. 

Ethan Rodriguez has now become the Boss of Luchese, the ruthless Mafioso-God and Marco became his right hand man, both Underboss and Consigliere. The present Capo was mere a puppet for them. This how both the traitors were living their life. This was not the end. Both the traitors got Richard's daughter kidnapped by the housemaid, who was working in Richard's house. The housemaid was not an ordinary woman, but, wife of Marco. She was planted by him in Richard's house to keep an eye on him and his daughter. His daughter was sent to orphanage forever. 

That orphanage was a living hell for her. That teen girl was tortured and forced to do work. If anyone didn't  do the work properly, he or she was beaten by the staff there. Unable to bear the cruelty, she ran away from the orphanage at midnight and never returned.

SHE WAS HER!! She was Emma Francis, now, CLAIRE CLEVELAND!!!