CHAPTER 2

Hi!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Nunew's POV

I'm feeling so nervous right now, I  couldn't stop thinking if Fa Ying would like my teaching. I searched every possible way to teach a child according to their liking. I even remember all the points that are to be done to impress a child. Always put a smile on your face, talk softly, and wear colourful clothes. Yeah and that's what I'm doing right now. I had woken up early to find a suitable outfit for me. The final outfit that I chose was a white t-shirt and pants with a pink cardigan.

Nat had sent me the address in the morning and by looking at the address I don't think I've been there

Nat had sent me the address in the morning and by looking at the address I don't think I've been there. I need to head out early so that I can reach there at the proper time. After doing my hair I looked in the mirror, made a smiling face and muttered "You can do it, Nunew. Good luck!" I locked the door of my condo and called a taxi. Even though I had a problem finding the house, I was able to reach there on time. I rang the bell of the gate waiting for someone to respond. After ringing the bell several times someone finally opened the gate. "Who are you, Khun?" a middle-aged woman asked me. "Khun Zee had asked me to tutor Fa Ying." "ahh Please come inside. I will show you Fa Ying's room. Khun Zee is also there." I was guided by the woman upstairs and the nearer we get the more nervous I get. "Here." She went downstairs after showing me the room "Ahh, Thank you." I nervously knocked on the door." Come in." Khun Zee's voice from the room. I took a deep breath before going inside.

"Nunew, you're here. Did you have any problem getting here?" Khun Zee asked me getting I guess Fa Ying off his lap. "No, I didn't Khun Zee." I was getting nervous because Fa Ying was staring at me continuously. "Dada, Who is he?" Finally, Fa Ying asked Khun Zee tilting her head cutely. "Princess, He is your new tutor." Fa Ying again turned to look at me. "He looks like mama." She said smiling. "Do you like him, princess?" Khun Zee scooted closer to Fa Ying."Umm, He is cute." What Fa Ying said made my cheeks turn red. "Okay then, I have an important meeting. You can start your tutoring. If you need anything you can ask P'Ja." Khun Zee stood up fixing his tie. "Khap, Khun'Zee." I bowed to him. "Fa Ying be a good girl okay, Princess?" "Okie, Dada Zee" "umm..um Phi.. what should Princess call you?" Fa Ying said in a soft voice hugging her plushie. " Ying can call me anything Ying likes." I bent down on my knees because she is so small. "Then can I call you Papa Nu?" Fa Ying Said it so innocently blinking her eyes. "T-That... T-that, you have to ask your Dada, okay?" I didn't have the heart to reject her request. Khun Zee wouldn't let her call me papa anyway, would he? I'm just a tutor. "Okay, then I will go and call Dada Zee." Fa Ying was about to open the door but I stopped her."Ying, Khun Zee might be driving right now. it's dangerous if you call him right now. Come here, I will teach you how to introduce yourself in Chinese then you call your Dada and show him what you learned okay"

"Khap, P'Nu" " Okay then do you know how to say hello in Chinese?" I hoped she liked the way I'm teaching her. I have zero confidence in my teaching ability. "Khap, But first promise princess that you won't hit my hand if I'm not good at Chinese." Fa Ying held out her pinky finger. "I would never hit Ying. You are a such good girl. Who hit Ying tell me?" I came closer to her." My teacher. She always hit me when I don't answer correctly." Fa Ying said almost tearing up."Aww, don't cry Ying. Come here." I took her in my lap."Then Did you tell your Dada about it?"  I rubbed her back softly. "Yes, I told Dada Zee and He kick her out but she came back again and told me to not tell anything to Dada or she will bit me." Fa Ying sobbed loudly in my arms. How could a teacher do that to a small girl? She is just a child. "I will kick your teacher, Okay? Don't Cry. Look what I have got you. Macaroon, Do you like macaroons, Ying? I like it so much." Fa Ying wiped her tears and snot on my sleeves. I chuckled at her, She is cute. "I like macaroons too Khap." Fa Ying said smiling with a red nose. "P'Nu, I like you Khap. You're cute like my mama." I blushed listening to Fa Ying. " come on, let's go wash your face. After that, I will give Ying lots of macaroons okay." I washed Fa Ying's face. She is such a good girl. She doesn't act like a brat and spoiled kid. "There you go! macaroons. Taste it." I gave her two big macaroons. She was confused about how to eat those big macaroons. "Ying, I will show you magic. Don't blink." I took another macaroon from the box and put the whole macaroon in my mouth as a whole at a fast speed. I giggled seeing Ying's shocked face. "P-P'Nu, h-how do you do that, Princess also wants. You, not cheating right? " Fa Ying came closer to take a look at my mouth. "Don't come close, Ying. you're looking funny." I said in the middle of eating. "No, let me see." She climbed on my lap cupping my face with her small palm which made me laugh hard.