CHAPTER 23

Enjoy reading!!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Nunew's POV

"Hia! Wait... Hia slow down." I called Hia so many times but his pace kept quickening which I also had to follow because he was still holding my hand. I understood that he was angry and was unaware of how tightly he was grabbing me by the hands but it was starting to hurt now. "H-Hia you are hurting me." as soon as those words came out of my mouth much more pained than I intended to, He immediately stopped on his track and letting go of my hand turned to me with a guilty face. "I'm sorry, so sorry Nhu. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry-" From the way Hia was rambling I knew he was anxious. I slowly took his hands on mine squeezing them softly. "I know, Hia. But you need to calm down first." 

"Yeah, I'm sorry I was blinded by rage. I thought this time, just this time grandfather would care about my feelings but who would've thought he will bring that jerk?"

"It's alright. You are here with me so I'm fine. Don't think too much, it's stressful for you. Relax here for a bit then we can go inside. I don't know if the program is going on or already finished."

"Okay, let's do that." Hia hugged me slowly stroking the back of my head.

"Nhu, my parents wanted to have dinner with us. They asked me if you are comfortable joining."

"Really? But will your father like me?"

"Are you scared of my dad? Don't worry, he likes you." I broke the hug and looked at him.

"How  do you know that?"

" Trust me, Nu. Think about it and you can give me the answer later. Now shall we go inside?" He held out his hands for me to hold and we went inside together. Thankfully, the performance was still going on and we even had the chance to see Fa Ying dance. We took some pictures together for memories and at last bid goodbye to Ying's friends returning home. 

"Ying, come on sweetie finish your food." For the umpteenth time I was convincing Ying to finish up her food before going back to watch the TV. Usually she listens really well to me but I guess I really spoiled her too much. "Papa Nu, I don't want to eat." She scrunches her face looking at the food. "But Ying, you've been eating so little these fast few days. You don't like the food?" This is really alarming me because Ying is an obedient child, she always eats her food well, takes care of her hygiene. I have no idea why is her eating pattern changing.

" I want to eat  noodles" She goes with her sweetest voice and pleading eyes.

"Okay, Papa will make it for you but for dinner. Now, quickly finish your food." Thank goodness she believes me and continues to eat. Talking about the dinner, Hia's parents are coming here today for dinner. Though I was afraid Hia's Dad won't like and I still am but I want to be a little brave today; for Hia. So, I agreed to invite them. I pray for all things to go well. Please, I want to be with Hia forever.

"Nhu, I have called mom and Dad. What do  you want for dinner? "

"Anything is fine with me. Also Ying wanted to have some noodles for dinner."

"Alright, I'll have someone buy the ingredients. You can goo rest, today must have been exhausting for you. You did well." He patted my head with little kisses that made feel warm and loved. I melted in his touches closing my eyes, his fragrant scent invaded my nose. At this point, I was obsessed with Hia's earthlike scent that brought me solace.