CHAPTER 20

ヾ(≧▽≦*)o  I'm back.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Nunew's POV

When Hia came back from outside. He was obviously trying to hide the burning anger inside him but I could see clearly his eyes red from anger. Just who did he meet outside?  A rival? I have no idea about that. I wanted to ask him right away but then again this is not an appropriate time and place to ask. So I bottled up my thoughts and decided to inquire later. For now, I held his hands and soothed over them.

"What are you thinking Nunew? Eat your breakfast, it will go cold." Khun Waan said disrupting my thoughts.

"Khrub, Khun Waan."

"If you don't mind, I would rather have you call me Mae or Aunt Waan."

"Ah, Khrub Khu- I mean Aunt Waan.I don't mind." I said my fingers going through the back of my head.

"Lovely. Continue your breakfast, Luk." She said putting some more donuts on my plate. At this rate, in no time I will look like a fat pig. With puffed cheeks and a bulged-out belly. Still, I continued eating the donuts, I mean they are delicious.

"Nuuuuuu~. Here I come!!!!" Suddenly I was hugged from back y Nat. This guy never learns, how many times have I told him to not scare me?

"Don't come so suddenly, Nat. You scared me."I said as if scolding him.

"Sorry... sorry. I was too excited." He released me from the hug

"Nat, I told you not to run. You are still sick, love." P'Max came after Nat, wrapping a coat over him.

"Hehe, I'm alright, P'Max."

"Alright, enough nagging you all. Nat, come here baby. Have some breakfast, you must get healthy again." Aunt Waan made Nat sit beside her and started feeding him.

Sometimes I think I'm the same as Nat. Well, He may have been born with a silver spoon in his mouth but what's the point of all the money if your parents don't even spare a look at you? Nat has been living on his own since he was a child, his parents were always away from home. I remember how he cried telling me about how he felt so lonely seeing other parents pick up their child and how he was the only one in his grade who was alone during his graduation. On top of that, his parents even dared to arrange a marriage with P'Max to extend their business. Thank god, P'Max loves Nat.

"Nhu, you are spacing out again." I was startled by Hia whispering in my ears.

"I'm full, Hia," I whispered back.

"Alright, we'll be going to our room. Everyone can continue their breakfast." We stood up from our respective chairs.

"Sure, then you both can go rest. You were all awake beyond midnight." Aunt Waan said continuing to feed Nat. Now I know who spoils this brat.

"Let's go Nhu." Hia grabbed my hands and guided me upstairs where our room was located.

When we reached there, I immediately lay on the bed with a big sigh of relief. My body feels so weak because I couldn't get a blink of sleep yesterday. I want to sleep right now here but we have to return home around noon  I guess I'll just get my sleep when we return.

"You can sleep now. I will wake you up when it's time." Hia patted my head.

"Really? Can I? But you will be bored alone here." no matter how much I want to sleep, I don't want to let Hia be awake here alone with me wandering to dreamland. NO NEVER!

"Who said I will be bored?" He smiled saying nothing more. Seriously, what is Hia thinking?

"Then...umm... Sleep with me. Next to me, this way both will get to rest. Hia also didn't sleep well yesterday. I want  Hia to sleep beside me and I will hug you."

"hmm!! you want to hug Hia." He plopped down on the bed and did little strokes on my chin as if petting a kitten. I leaned more to his touch as if I were addicted to his warmth.

"Khrub, I want to sleep," I said closing my eyes and wrapping my hands around his waist tightly. He just adjusted his hands to make a pillow for me and honestly, I love this hand pillow more than the real pillow.

"Sleep tight, baby." My ears burned to hear the nickname. But I didn't say anything and slowly drifted into my sleep.

_________________________Time Skip_________________________________

Zee's POV

"Nhu~... wake up. It's time love, everyone's waiting." I whispered quietly in his ears slightly shaking him.

"uh... 5 minutes m-... mo...re." He turned to another side of the bed, eyes still closed. Gosh, how can he be so adorable while sleeping? I want to eat him alive. I moved my hands slowly and teasingly under his shirt. I thought it would be fun to see his adorable reaction but as soon as my fingers touched his skin I regretted doing that. His face turned pale and his body became stiff with terror. I should've been careful.

Immediately retracting back my hand from under his shirt, I held both of his palms squeezing them lightly. "I'm sorry, Nhu. I-I didn't mean... S-sorry. Calm down,i-it's okay. I won't hurt you, you are safe with Hia." I tried to comfort him as much as I can. At first, I was hesitant to hug him but he was showing no sign of calming down. So, I wrapped him in my arms tightly.

"Breathe, Nhu. Follow Hia's breathing, inhale... exhale." This way it seemed more effective because I could see Nunew trying to follow my leads.

"That's right. You are doing great, Nhu. Keep it up." After a couple of minutes, his breathing came back to normal, his pale face was also not there anymore.

"I'm sorry. Hia won't do it again." I said feeling guilty. If only I had been careful. I knew what he has gone through and also knew he was traumatized but still let the stupidity overcome me and do something that would trigger his trauma. I couldn't even face Nhu right now. How can I? He trusted me so much. He should feel safe with me and feel comfortable showing his vulnerability around me but what did I do? what if he starts to distance away from you? what if his condition worsens again? So many what-ifs were roaming inside my head that I didn't even notice Nunew leaning closer. I finally trailed out of my thoughts when I felt two hands wrapping around me. I lifted my head only to see Nunew looking at me fondly.

"It's not your fault, Hia. You didn't mean any harm to me. It's just... just that I still have difficulty forgetting those memories. Even though I know you are my safest place my body acts upon its own. So, don't feel guilty, hm?" He raised his brows looking up at me. I wanted to argue back telling him not to forgive me so easily. But in the end, I just settled with me giving him a kiss on his forehead.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

That's all.*^____^* Thank you for reading. See you in the next chapter.

Please vote if you like this update(✿◡‿◡)