CHAPTER 18

Enjoy reading 🧡💙

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Nunew's POV

I think we are doomed today. P'James had told us to arrive at the venue at 10 O'clock but it's already 12 pm and we are still here running around the house just because my stupid brain forgot where I put my suit for the ceremony. Now, I'm panicking from both inside and out because P'James bought that, especially for me to wear today. How stupid I am to forget where the suit is.

"Nhu!! here Hia found it." I heard Hia shout from another room. Oh heaven's goodness, i was almost on the verge of passing out. I ran to where Hia was and he was holding the box in which the suit was.

"Thank you! Hia. Thank you so much." I jumped upon him feeling relief.

"Whoa, calm down Nhu. Go get change. We are already late. James will kill us if we waste any more time here."

"Okay krub, let me just get dressed. It won't take long." With that, I went to get changed.

It didn't take long for me to get ready, my hair became a little messy but I have no time to care about that. I have to admire P'James for his choice the suit really looked amazing.

 I have to admire P'James for his choice the suit really looked amazing

I hurried back to Hia, I'm excited to see his reaction. Will he like it?

"Hia, I'm ready." I stood behind him and called. When Hia turned around he just stared at me and spoke nothing. Does he not like it? oh no, I think he hates it.

"H-Hia, should I-"

"Nhu I don't think I could let you attend the ceremony today."

"Huh?? B-But P'James really wanted me to be there. W-What happened Hia? Did I do something wrong?Plea-" before I could complete my words Hia hugged me out of nowhere. Am I missing something? what is happening?

"Silly, I meant to say you look amazing." Hia you definitely didn't say the word amazing. How am I the silly one here?

"I-I don't understand." I pouted feeling like an idiot here.

"Alright don't sulk with Hia. I wanted to hide you from everyone because I'm afraid they will try to steal you from me." He bopped his fingers on my nose.

"Don't worry krub Hia. I won't let them steal me away from you." I smiled.

"Narak krub. now let's go." saying that Hia held my hand and guided me to the car. Ying was already in the car, now I feel bad because of me she had waited there for so long. I sat next to her, and she immediately held onto my hand.

We reached the venue quite quickly than I expected. I got off the car and grabbed Ying by her hand to help her get off the car. Soon, P'James found us and guided us inside.