CHAPTER 3

Hi!!! Enjoy reading Khap.^_~

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Zee's POV

Fa Ying was sleeping peacefully with her head on my lap. I had some work unfinished so, I just took out my laptop and focused on it. After some hours Fa Ying started to squirm on my lap. I guess she had woken up."Princess.... are you awake now?" I gently lifted her and made her sit on my lap. "umm... Dada, Papa Nu?" She asked me still rubbing her eyes with her hands. "Now, have you forgotten me? Where's my kiss?" I puffed up my cheeks pointing it with my hands. I smiled when she kissed me. "Papa Nuuuu. Dada, Papa Nu where is he?" She was turning around here and there looking if Nunew was there. I stopped her from moving around and held her firmly in place. "Princess, he is not here." Her face became gloomy when I said that. "But Dada he was here. Papa Nu told me lots of things. Also Papa Nu is nice and cute. I want to see him now." Fa Ying said all those things playing with my hands as if convincing me to let her see Nunew. "Princess, he needs to rest. See he taught you lots of things. He must be tired, right?" I tried to reason with her.

"Dada please, You...y-you can call Papa Nu. Princess will see Papa Nu only a little bit. Please, Dada Zee na na na." She puffed her cheeks and I could see her eyes shining due to tears. I sighed because I knew I can't win against her. " Okay, okay don't cry." I took my phone and called Nat.

Nat

Hello Papa Zee, are you already going to give me my treat?

Zee

I need another favour, Nat.

Nunew's POV

I had finished showering just now, ready to rest with my face mask but I didn't even get to sit. My phone started ringing and it was from an unknown number. I just picked up without thinking for long."hello, who is it?" I lay back on my bed. "Hello... umm I... Nunew it's me. Zee" I immediately stood up after hearing Khun Zee."K-Khun Zee. I-Is there any problem?" "No, no Fa Ying was arguing to talk with you. You're free, right? if I'm not disturbing you, is it okay to do a video call?" I could hear Fa Ying calling me." huh?.... I mean yeah. G-Give me a second khap." I was in a robe with a damn BEAUTY MASK. "Okay, sure. take your time."

 I hung up the call and ran to change my clothes. I have no idea where my face mask flew to in a hurry, I just needed to make it fast. Finally, after getting done with the clothes I sat down on the bed with a towel on my head because my hair was still wet. drying my hair a little bit with the towel I tossed it on the bed somewhere. I took my phone, sat properly and pressed the video call button. My hands were starting to tremble with nervousness. within a second Khun Zee answered the call. "Papa Nu!!!HI!" Fa Ying excitedly shouted my name. I giggled."Papa Nu where are you?" She made a sulking face. "I'm at my place khap, Ying. Did you sleep well?" I tried to control my laughing because Ying with that sulking face looked so cute. "Papa Nu left Princess. Hmph, Princess angry." She crossed her both hands in front. "Oiiii, sorry na. But, I will come tomorrow and bring lots of macaroons for Ying, Okay?" Her face softened after hearing the word macaroons. "Princess umm... Princess doesn't want macaroons I want Papa Nu." She pouted her lips. "Oiii, okay, okay. I will come tomorrow." 

"Papa Nu, ....why is your.... hair wet?" "I just showered Ying. Aren't you sleepy sweety?" I knew she was sleepy. Her eyes were on the verge of closing. "No,.....w..ant to ta..lk. " She is stubborn. "Princess, give me the phone now. You are sleepy, you also need to eat your dinner. Come on baby." Khun Zee came into the frame suddenly surprising me. That means he was there since the beginning which means he heard what we talked about. "Nunew, hello!!... " I was brought back from my thoughts. "Thank you and sorry for bothering you today." "No no, it's okay Khap Khun Zee. It didn't bother me." the way Khun Zee is looking at the screen with two buttons of his shirt undone is sending shivers down my spine. "Thank you again. You can go rest, it's already late, goodnight." "Khap, Goodnight." I put the phone aside and lay down. Come on Nunew let's sleep you have classes to attend tomorrow.