CHAPTER 16

I'm back.(✿◡‿◡)🧡💙

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Nunew's POV

"Is this what I taught you? I'm disappointed in you, Pruk. I had expected you to carry our Panich family's name. But you are wasting your time playing with a 17-year-old kid. Not only that he is a guy, what were you thinking." an old man with a cane in his hand yelled.

"Grandfather please, he is not a kid. He is old and capable enough to live his life. can you please stop insulting, Nunew? He is outside right now and he might hear you." Zee said sighing.

"So what if he hears? Your father has already destroyed our name and now you also want to go on the same path as him!"

"For god sake grandfather! Dad left this house because you abandoned him. And no matter what you say, I will never let go of Nhu. He has always been beside me in my hardest time. He always understood me which you never did. You only care about your name, you never ask about how I feel when you try to set me up with your friend's daughter even after knowing I have a boyfriend. You are selfish!."

Pak! the old slapped Zee hard in the face. The whole house became silent.

"How Dare You! THIS IS WHAT I GET AFTER RAISING YOU FOR SO LONG!!!!!" The old man shouted at Hia with all his might.

Nunew also came inside hearing the loud shouts.

"Hia, What h-happened?" He softly holds Zee's hands.

"You undisciplined kid, why are you not ashamed of yourself? Because of you, my grandson isn't obeying me. How dare you step inside my house?" The old man was hysterically shouting pointing at Nunew.

"GRANDFATHER!! please stop. Please, I beg you to leave us two alone." Zee looked like he was about to cry. Nunew was also looking at the ground afraid of the old man's glare.

"I swear in my name Zee Pruk if you continue being with this ungrateful kid don't blame me when something happens to him. Think about it with a calm mind."

"No need. From now on you will never be seeing this face. I won't stain your name grandfather. Please you also don't interfere in our personal life, if something happens to him I will forget that you are my grandfather."

Zee grabbed Nunew's hands and walked out of the mansion. He was clenching his teeth tightly trying to control his anger.

"H-Hia~" Zee stopped on his track hearing Nunew call him.

"Is something wrong, Nhu?" He asked Nunew softly. Nunew had his head down the whole time.

"I-I think g-grandfather was saying r-right. W-we... H-Hia and N-Nhu should part ways. I-It the b-best for us... For You." What Nunew said broke Zee by heart. He couldn't believe these words came out of Nunew's mouth. He tries to calm down but he still helps to feel frustrated.

"Do you know what you are saying, Nhu? You are telling me we should break up. Are you in your right mind?" Zee's voice became louder.

"I-I am Hia. I know what I'm saying. we should really break up for the best. I will only get in your way." Nunew said with tears dripping from his eyes.

"W-who... who the hell are you to decide what's the best for me?" This is the first time Zee spoke harshly with Nunew. Nunew was speechless.

"I-I'm s-sorry, Hia" Nunew said with a quivering voice.

"No that's okay. I understand. You can g-go..., after all, it must be tiring for you to be with me, right?" Zee's voice cracked in the middle and by the time he finished speaking his face was wet with tears. Zee let go of Nunew's hand and started to walk away fast.

"Hia... w-wait, H-Hia~"

"Hia!!!" I woke up startled.

"it was a d-dream. But it seemed so real." I was breathing quickly and sweats were forming on my forehead. I got out of bed and ran to Hia's room. His room is just beside mine so it didn't take long for me to reach there. I barged into the room without knocking.

"H-Hia... Hia are you sleeping?" I whispered slowly but there was no answer. Is he asleep? Should I go back? But I wanted to hug once to calm myself. I should let him rest.

I silently got out of the room and went downstairs to drink some water. When I reached the kitchen Khun James was already there.

"Ah Nunew, what are you doing here?"

"Ah Khun James, I j-just came to dr-drink some water." I gripped my sleeves tightly being nervous.

"Are you... uncomfortable around me?"

"N-no, No it's n-not that."I denied it with my whole body, hands signing as no.

"Ahh, it's a relief then. It's the first time I have seen Zee so happy after you disappeared."

"I disappeared?" I asked confused. Hia never told me about this.

"Yeah, He searched for you like a crazy person without eating or sleeping. It was a totally different Zee than I knew of. He distanced himself from everyone, it was only when his sister died that he started to talk to us. Maybe because he was afraid Fa Ying will be lonely if he always locked himself in the room."

"So-so, was I the r-reason behind h-his madness?"

"No, you never were. It was his grandfather, He made sure Zee would never find you. Even your mom was with Zee's grandfather, so she took you far away from Zee. If Zee's grandfather hadn't been sick and bedridden Zee would still be searching for you. That old man is evil and selfish."

So, all this time Hia was in pain. He was in pain and I didn't notice, he was also craving love like I was. How could I e so lind not see? He gave me all the comfort and made me feel safe but he himself was crumbling down. From now on, I will show him that there's someone who loves, loves me like crazy. He is not alone anymore, I'm going to be beside Hia forever.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Thank you so much for reading. That's all for this update. See you in next update.

Please vote if you like it..O(∩_∩)O

Bye Bye 👋