CHAPTER 22

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Zee's POV

Though I had promised my secretary that I will attend this meeting, my mind was busy worrying about my two precious babies. How I wished I could go to the programme as well with Nhu and Princess. Sigh, if not for this damn meeting.

"Mr Zee, what do you think? "

"Well, the idea is great but the designs need to be more revised. I have seen many designs you've shown here a long time ago. Our architecture business is known for its uniqueness, we need something unique and different from other companies but aesthetic as well. Now the meeting is dismissed."

I called Nhu but no one picked up the call. It was already 10 A.M. which means they have already reached the school. Even though I had told the driver to keep close to them I have this weird feeling that something bad is going to happen or is it just me overthinking?

Nunew's POV

"Do you think I'll just let you snatch my grandson away from me?"

"It is you who pushed him to take that decision, sir. I have no idea what you are trying to say." I said trying to look like I was not afraid but from inside I was actually freaking out with fear.

"Shut up." The old man looked crazy from anger but a smirk formed on his face. What is he up to? "You know what Chawarin? I brought someone special to meet you. I'm sure you will love to see him." I couldn't comprehend what he was saying.

"Kit." as soon as I heard that name a shiver ran down my spine. It's not who I think, is it? I could feel my hands trembling and sweating with fear.

"It has been a long time, my lovely Chawarin." There stood my stepfather no, my mom's boyfriend. The same person who made my life hell gave me so much torture that I was even afraid to tell my mom. "W-what are... you d-doing here?" I mustered up all of my courage to ask that question. "Surprise! Don't you love it?" He smirked coming closer.

"D-Don't come c-closer. I-I" At this rate my whole body was shaking. Soon, tears started dropping from my eyes. I looked around to see if I could ask for help but to my ad luck, no one was there. What should I do now? Is he going to take me away?

"So sad you don't miss me. But I missed you so much. You know, I even left your mom for you. You! you are just perfect for me." He kept coming closer and closer and closer until he was only a step away from me. "Come back to me. You know at the end you'll only have me. So? what do you say my pretty boy?" Kit lifted his handed slowly going over my face until it reached my chin.

"D-Don't... I will scream." My shaking voice barely came out. But he didn't listen, closing his face towards me I closed my eyes tightly and tried pushing him away although there was no strength in my hand.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!!" A loud shout interrupted and I knew whose voice was that. Taking the advantage of Kit's distraction I snuck out of his boundary and ran to Hia. I hid behind Hia clutching his clothes tightly with both of my hands. My body was still recovering from fear and I was having a hard time controlling my breath along with my eyes almost tearing up.

"Zee-"

"DON'T! Just don't grandfather. I had warned you before to never lay a hand on him. I had told you, hadn't I? So WHY??? and who is this bastard? what was he doing do to Nhu? I swear to god old man if even a single scratch is found in Nhu's body I won't let you get away this time." Hia's face was red in anger and I could see veins popping out. I grabbed of his hands as to calm him down and not make this matter more serious.

"Zee, it's not l-like that. Listen to me, I'm doing for your best. I'm your grandfather."

"I'm smart enough to know what was going on. So don't fucking lie old man." It's the first time I heard Hia cursing. He is really angry.

"So much drama. for that whore? I'm telling you young man, that boy is nothing but slut who keeps sleeping around with everyone. I know him better, he is my ex-girlfriends son." Kit spoke with smirk on his face. No! no it's not true. I'm not a whore. I felt my anxiety coming back. I was afraid Hia would also believe him because many of my close friends had believed him before and bullied me. I was scared that Hia will think I'm someone dirty and shameless. I don't want that.

"H-Hia it's not-" I tried grasp his hand with my shaking one but he was already walking away from me. No! NO! It can't be. Hia won't leave me, right? He said he loves me. I was so into my head space crying my eyes out that I didn't even think where Hia went.

"You JERK! I'm gonna kill you." I was brought back to reality with a loud banging and Hia shouting. When I looked at Hia's way, Kit was already lying on the ground with Hia above him beating the hell out of him.

"Zee, Stop." Zee's grandfather said standing far away. One of his bodyguards came up to stop Hia and was barely able to stop.

"Let me go. You are going to die today." Hia was still trying to get out from the bodyguards grasp and Kit was flat on the ground with a bloodied face.

"H-Hia." I called him not wanting to create more trouble. As soon as he heard his face immediately went from angry to concerned. He walked to me and wrapped his hands around me. Slowing stroking the back of my head "Don't be afraid, Hia is still here. I will never leave you. I love you, Nhu" Listening to his assurance I couldn't help but tear up. After I calmed down, he pulled out of the hug and stared coldly at his grandfather.

"This not finished yet. I will deal you later . Now get yourself and this jerk out of here." Saying that he led me towards the school building, never letting go of my hand.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Thank you for reading.❤

Please vote if you liked this chapter (❁'◡'❁)