CHAPTER 5

Tadaa!!!🎊 I'm back. Hope you all are doing well. Please enjoy reading na Khap..😊

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Zee's POV

Oh god, for real how can he be so cute? His face and ears turned red and he looks so adorable. I don't know if I could stop my heart from falling for him any longer. I usually am never interested in engaging in relationships, love and all. Until now, my sole priority was my family and giving proper parenting to Fa Ying, I'm afraid that if I ignore even a little thing about Fa Ying, it will affect her a lot. Fa Ying was usually a quiet kid, She never express her feelings and talked freely to people other than me. I was worried that she would be like forever but since Nunew came, I think she talks a lot. Also, she never hesitates to interact with him, as if she has known him for years. But honestly who can resist Nunew, He has this aura and nature that makes people unable to ignore him. Even though I'd never been in love before, there was this weird feeling I felt when I saw Nunew for the first time. I tried to ignore those feelings at first but every time I see Nunew same feelings keep growing inside me and I couldn't ignore them anymore. I admit that I have fallen in love with Nunew at first sight.

many nights I have dreamed of Nunew living with us together as a family. How I take a glance at him every time  I go to University for a visit. Lucky me, Nat is his friend. Sometimes I feel like just going to him and hugging him so tightly, Kissing him until he begs for air. But I can't do it, I don't even know if he feels the same as me. I can only enjoy the moments I'm getting with him right now, even if it's short. "Dada!!! DADA!!!" My thoughts were interrupted when Fa Ying shouted in my ears, ringing bells in my ear. "Princess! Why are you shouting in my ear." She just laughs at me. "Your fault, You were not listening to me." She retorts back but also points her finger to my side."What are you pointing at? Wh-" Nunew's beautiful sleeping face struck me with snacks still in his hands. Did he fall asleep eating? "When did he sleep?" I whispered to Fa Ying, avoid waking up Nunew. "When Dada was like a statue. Papa Nu slept with his food still in his mouth. He didn't even move when I shouted so loud in your ears. Dada, do you think Papa Nu is a bear?" Fa Ying went closer to Nunew poking his cheeks with her tiny finger. I chuckled, she really loves him."Why do you think he is a bear?" She stopped poking his cheeks and turn to look at me."Because he sleeps like a bear, even if we shout Papa Nu will keep sleeping." She laughs at her own comment. 

"Princess, be a good girl and sit here. I will go prepare the dinner." I kissed her cheeks and pat her head."Okie Dada, I want noodles, noodles." Fa Ying says excitedly clapping her hands."Okay, special noodles for Princess. Now be a good girl." I headed to the kitchen, letting Nunew sleep for a while.

I had finished preparing the dinner. setting all the food on the table, I went to the living only to see Nunew sleeping. The corner of my lips automatically curled up. Fa Ying also fell asleep beside Nunew. God, they look adorable. I walked as softly as I can and lifted Fa Ying in my arms. She made a whining sound squirming in my arms. "Princess, wake up, dinner is ready," I whispered softly in her ears. She rubbed her eyes trying to fight away her sleepiness. "Papa Nu.." She said that as soon as she woke up. "Yeah, yeah now you only need your Papa Nu. Go wake him up, Let's eat." I put her down. She immediately ran to where Nunew was still sleeping. How can he sleep this peacefully in that not-so-comfortable position?

"Papa Nu! Wakey, Wakey! Dinner is ready." Fa Ying shook Nunew by his arms. It took a few minutes for Nunew to wake up. He is really a heavy sleeper. He rubbed his eyes, stretching his arms with a yawning face. I chuckled looking at him. He looked to my side after hearing me, I laughed even louder when his widened and cheeks flushed. "Are you awake? Get fresh, dinner is ready. Princess, Go Show your Papa Nu the way to the bathroom."