CHAPTER 12

How is it going ZONZON🧡💙?

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Zee's POV

Does he remember me now? But the doctor said he doesn't have any memory of any events before he was 17 years old. Is his memory coming back? I should get a doctor. I stopped the chain of thoughts and continued to feed him. He seems quieter now and I don't like even a bit of it. I want my cheery Nhu back.

"There, good boy. You finished it all. You should eat regularly, look how thin you're." I chuckled seeing Nunew fight the urge to retort back at me.

"I-I'm not t-thin." A big pout formed on his lips.

"Aww, okay, okay I won't tease you anymore my boy. Take rest, I will go wash the dishes." I got up from the bed but Nhu grabbed my hand, and gosh he looked so adorable with his honey eyes and pouty lips. It makes me want to kiss him hard.

"What is it Nhu? Do you need anything?" I asked him in a soft way and he just shook his head; continued looking at me.

"Are you hurt? do you feel uncomfortable?" I asked him because he didn't say anything just grabbed my hands by the hem of my shirt sleeve. Again, he shooked his head and wandered his eyes here and there. Sigh, he is getting anxious. Though he lost his memory, his habits are the same as before. I bend over to his eye level and pat his head; I always used to do this in the past and it always worked whenever he was restless and nervous. Now also it seems to work.

"Whatever Nhu wants to tell you can say to Phi na. I'm here." He looked at me and took a deep breath.

"W-Well... N-Nu wants to go with P-P'Zee." with me?? I gave him a confused look.

"W-What... I-I m-mean is I-I" there his breathing got quick and fast.

"Alright, calm down, Nhu. I didn't say anything. Breathe." my other hand slowly made its way to his waist and I was happy to see he didn't flinch."Does Nhu wants to come with phi?" I was not sure if I got him right but thank god he nodded. I slowly helped him to get out of bed. He held my arms getting himself closer to me. I also held his waist securely making sure he does not fall.

Nunew's POV

P'Zee called me his boy. He really called me that. Does he also feel the same as me? No no, don't get your hopes up. I should enjoy the moment I'm getting.

Right now P'Zee is washing the dishes while I'm just sitting on a chair. I looked around to find the cat. P'Zee had said to bring the cat inside as well but why don't I see it?

"what are you looking for? Cat?" I nodded to P'Zee.

"It is with Fa Ying. Wait here, I will call her." P'Zee goes inside one of the rooms in the corner and comes back with  Fa Ying and the cat. Right, what should I name it? Forget it, later.

"Papa Nu, let's do colouring."Ying jumped to me enthusiastically. I could only go along with her when she is this cute.

"P-P'Zee..." I wanted P'Zee to come along. Why am I thinking like this? Why did I suddenly become like this today? What is happening to me? I had planned to slowly distance myself from P'Zee so that I won't have to deal with a broken heart later. But I keep yearning to be close to P'Zee. How come I keep wanting to be loved by P'Zee when I know it's not possible? It's okay to be with P'Zee a little longer, right?

Zee's  POV

Nunew called my name but didn't continue after that. So I waited for him to finish but nonetheless, he kept looking at me. Now, why is he like this since he woke up?his eyes are screaming for me to stay by his side not that I mind. But I can't help wondering what is going on in that little brain of his.