CHAPTER 11

Wassup ZonZon🧡💙 I'm back.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Zee's POV

Nunew stared outside the window but the longer he stares deeper the frown on his forehead got. I reached out my hands to smooth out those frowns but decided not to because I was afraid it would make him uncomfortable. He is still not fully recovered. Sighing, I started the car and headed to the vet clinic.

After cleaning and vaccinating the cat, we straight went to my house. I had called mom to drop Fa Ying there and I think She had gone home after dropping Fa Ying off. Though, I want Nunew to get along with mom; it's still too early for him to interact with people. I'm planning to let him get comfortable around me and Princess first then I will let other people come near him.

"Nhu, wake up. We are here." I got out first and opened the door for him. He was still sleepy, so I offered my hand for him to take support. Luckily he did hold onto my hand even though he was hesitant for a moment. I guess it's better than nothing.

"Foei, there's a cat in the back seat. Bring it inside." I said to Foei leading Nunew inside the house.

"Dada! Papa Nu!" Fa Ying came to us rushing from the living room. She hugged Nunew though she could only reach up to his waist only. I wanted to warn her so that Nunew won't panic but I was surprised when he hugged her back. Now I feel left out. A little bit jealous.... maybe???

What am I even thinking? You're not a child anymore Zee Pruk though I wish it was me there hugging Nunew instead of Fa Ying.

"Papa Nu, Princess is so happy to see you. You know, I have a gift for you. Today grandma WaanWaan took me to the market for buying this gift." She popped out a box of macaroons. God, this child is clever! she knows Nunew likes macaroons. "Waanwaan said she would buy another one if you stay here with us."She flashed a big smile at Nunew.

"Thank you, Khrub Ying." Nunew took the box and unconsciously the corner of his lips lifted up forming a small smile. He really looks beautiful while smiling only if I had protected that smile. now he is breaking down piece by piece every day. Lord, how do I turn back the time? If I had known this was gonna happen to him I would have stuck with him from the moment I found him again. I would have confessed to him and made him mine even though he doesn't remember me.

"P-P'Zee y-you are crying?" Nunew stuttering voice brought me back. I didn't realize I was crying. I quickly wiped my tears and covered my sadness with a smile. A forced one to be honest."It's nothing, dust got in my eyes." I lied. Though he looked unconvinced but didn't ask anything further and I'm thankful for that. I turned my gaze to Nunew and he looked sleepy. he was staggering a little and in a few moments, he couldn't even stand. I quickly supported him around the waist. He flinched from my touch but I refused to let go because if I let go he will fall down on the floor.

"You're weak. Come on, hold on to me. I will take you to the room" He did what I told him just like an obedient child.

Taking him to the room, I slowly laid him on the bed and covered him with a duvet. His face looks pale and weak. Oh right! he hasn't eaten since we left the hospital. I should make him some congee.

"Take rest for while. I will go make some food for you." I patted his head and turned around to leave but he grabbed my hands.

"Is there anything wrong?" I asked him when he didn't speak.

"N-No Krub. Sorry, I-I just...I.."

"Hm...tell me."

"P-P'Zee thank you Krub." I know he wanted to say something else too but I should let him take his time.